Chapter 5

Lance and Veronica were already at school. Veronica was with Romelle and Allura, Lance was with Hunk and Pidge. They were all in the cafeteria for breakfast. Keith was in the far corner to there right, Lance couldn't help but give him little glances here and there. But he didn't let the others see what he was doing.

"Since vacation is right around the corner...Allura and I thought...maybe it would be nice to invite you all to the beach or something fun." Romelle squealed, she was filled with excitement.

"Uhh, Lance and I do enjoy the sun but we don't know where anything is yet. Plus I have a lot of work to do." Said Veronica. She nudged her brothers shoulder to get his attention because he was distracted. She was hoping that only Lance would go with them, since she had a job to go to.

"Lance, what were you looking at?" His sister asked. Lance turned his attention back towards the table and shook his head, he said it was nothing for her to worry about. Everyone was looking at him strange, like he said something wrong.

"You were looking at Keith weren't you." Pidge stated. She knew she was right, because she saw him everyday trying to talk to Keith, he would go out of his way to just get at least one word out of him sometimes. Lance's brow rose, they were pushed together and his lips were pressed together, "pshh I was not looking at Keith...he is just interesting to look at, I mean I want to know what is going through his mind." 

The bell rung and the students in the cafeteria left to go to homeroom, Lance, Veronica, and Hunk were in the same homeroom. They together until the bell rung again to dismiss them for class, Veronica looked at the corner of the room to see a brunette, wearing a off the shoulder floral bodysuit, light blue jeans, with a belt, a rose necklace, and a small pair of black heels. She was was reading a book, she never once lifted her head.

"Who is she?" Veronica asked, still staring at her.

"That is um, I forgot her name. I know that it started with a E, but that is all I know plus she doesn't talk much. She has almost all A's" said Hunk.

"Well let's ask-" before she could ask for her name, the bell dismissed the students to their first class of the day. The mysterious girl in the corner picked up her books and left, she reminded Lance of Keith. Keith wouldn't talk to anyone, maybe they had the same reason but who really knows.

~Time Skip two classes went by~

It was gym, everyone in the class had too change into different clothes. The gym teacher, Mr. Shirogane (Shiro). He was planning on doing some partner work, since Keith and Lance were in the same class.

"Alright, today I've decided to do partners. You are allowed to pick your own groups for today but if any of you mess this up. We won't do it again" he folded his arms glaring at Keith his son. The students of the class scattered around the floor to find a partner. Lance strutted to the girl he saw in homeroom, she looked very approachable.

"Why hello there, the names Lance. You must be?" He spoke with his dashing colgate smile. The brunette from homeroom turned her around to look at Lance in the eyes. He was love strucked, her eyes were a beautiful hazel color (a shiny ocean blue whichever one you like best. I couldn't decide.), her hair was tied up into a pony. She opened her mouth to introduce herself. Shiro then called Lance over to be Keith's partner, you could say that Lance was pretty disappointed that he didn't catch her name. But he was also excited because he would finally be able to have a one on one with Keith.

"Look, the only reason why I'm talking to you is because my dad wants me to have friends. Plus this is a partner activity so we have to communicate."

"Do you want friends?" Lance asked. Keith's avoided looking at his dark blue eyes. He would want to tell him, but he would be letting him in.

"Let's just. . . Stick to the activity."