Chapter 13

It's eleven thirty five in the morning on a Wednesday. Veronica, Allura, Romelle were hung over from the other night. They were all sitting on the couch with sunglasses, whispering to each other.

Moments later Lance came running down the stairs yelling where his girlfriend was, but no one answered. They were only shouted at him to be quiet.

"Guys, I'm serious I am worried. Did Eva come home with you guys?" He asked worriedly.

"Lance..Eva is...no she is right there." Romelle said tiredly.

Lance folded his arms and raised one eyebrow. "She isn't here Romelle, where is she?" "Look little brother, to be honest none of us remember what happened. Do to our brain state." She stated.

Lance ran back upstairs to freak out. He ran towards his bathroom to take an anti anxiety pill. He then heard a knock at his door, he told them to wait just a moment. Once he took the pill, he quickly walked to the door to open it. On the other side of the door was Keith.

"Um Keith what are you doing here?" Lance questioned.

"Well I heard you shouting and running up the stairs. What's the matter?" Keith asked.

Lance's eyes avoided Keith's eye contact. He gripped the door knob without Keith seeing it.

I can't talk to him right now, I have to find her.

"Keith this is really not a good time right now. I have to um I'm busy ok?"

"Lance, if you aren't ok then you can talk to me." He said with a concern.

Lance then closed the door in Keith's face. Lance then tried to call Eva, it went to voice mail.

"Hey Eva, it's Lance your boyfriend. I just want you to call me back. I want to know you're safe."

While Lance was trying to figure out where Eva was. Keith got a text from Shiro, the text was saying that he should take it easy on Lance. To not be so hard on him. Keith only read the message, he didn't know what to type. He placed his phone back into his pocket.

Eva's POV

The bright yellow sun was being on my face. I could see the light through my eye lids. I covered my eyes from the sun to open them. I sat up and looked around me. I saw a bunch of people in swimsuits, I wondered if anyone were to be looking for me. I shook my head and stood up off the sand, brushing off the sand off of my pants.

I gathered my stuff and started to head towards the condo. But I eventually got lost. I didn't know the place well so I was wondering endlessly.

Eventually I found a bench and sat on it, feeling exhausted. I was slumped over having my head in my hands. Questing if anyone was looking for me. I sat there for a while until I stood up on my feet to try to figure out my way back home.

While I was walking unevenly. I asked someone for there phone. I wanted to call Lance to tell him that I was ok.

~Phone Call ring~

"Hello?!"

"Lance-" Lance interrupted me.

"Oh my, thank God I can finally breathe again. I've been so worried about you." He said heavily breathing into the phone. My heart felt warm, I was smiling on the other side of the phone.

"Thank you for worrying but um I don't want to come back home..."

"Wait what? Why? I thought...did something happen??" He asked concerned.