Chapter 12

It's a Tuesday morning, Keith was still asleep and so was Lance. (Separate rooms) Eva and Lance share a room because of the lack of room space.

But minutes later Eva woke up before him to take a trip to Keith's room. While she was walking down the hall, she heard people talking around the corner. She stood, with back against the wall and head turned towards the left, inching closer to hear what they were saying.

"Allura, you know that isn't plausible. You have to have it take its course naturally."

"I know Pidge, but you can not lie to me that they would be perfect for each other." Allura spoke quietly.

Eva was confused, so she shook her head and kept walking. She didn't care if they saw her. But they did, Pidge and Allura stopped talking; waiting for her to pass. Eva was then at his door, she gulped and rose her left hand to knock. But she knew he wouldn't answer because he might be a heavy sleeper. So her arm fell back down to her side, her hand was on the door handle; twisting it slowly and pushing the door open.

As she was walking in, she saw Keith sleeping peacefully in his bed. She didn't want to disturb him but she had too. Eva then closed the door and walked quietly towards his bed. She saw a water bottle on the nightstand, so she got an idea in her head. She opened the bottle and poured the cold water on him with a smirk across her face. Keith's shot open, he was breathing heavily. He made eye contact with Eva, then his jaw clenched and he gave her the most disgusted glare. Eva's face changed quickly. She was smirking like a evil genius then she was afraid on the inside, she thought she still had a brave face on. But it was just fear in her eyes.

"What the hell do you want Eva? Can't you just leave me alone for once in your life?! I mean I try to be calm but you just get on my nerves so much. Plus I left Lance alone for you." Keith yelled while whipping the blankets off him and watching Eva step back. "What is your deal?!"

"My deal is that I see you almost all the time. It's time I tell you that Lance is mine. I'm done competing with you, he isn't even gay. But you can't see that can you, that he only likes me! Not anyone else. He wouldn't like someone like you, because of who you are and your gay self. So back the fuck off." Said Eva, she was screaming her head off while Keith was just standing there, taking in every word. All he could think about is maybe that's what his mom probably felt or why she left.

Minutes went by and they were still fighting. Keith was on the edge of breaking down. His voice cracking here and there but Eva couldn't see that. Eventually someone came running to the door and bursted through. It was Lance.

"What the hell is going on here?" He asked staring at the both of them.

Keith couldn't say anything because he knew that Eva would probably twist his words if he tried to tell the truth. So he walked right passed Lance, Lance watched him leave. His attention went back to Eva and asked her what happened. She told him that Keith was abusing her, but Lance knew it wasn't true. He didn't see any marks on her.

"If you don't tell me the truth right Eva then I don't know what to do."

Eva's eyes went to the ground, she wanted to keep him. She loved him with all her heart, so had to tell him the truth. Even it might risk their relationship.

"I came in here to tell Keith to stay away from you. I didn't want anyone to hurt you because I love you. " She said with glistening eyes.

Lance shook his head and Keith's phone rang on the nightstand. They both looked at the phone and then back at each other. Then Lance decided to pick up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Oh good you answered, how is the trip going?"

"Um this isn't Keith, it's Lance. He ran out of  the house and I think he's mad at me."