Chapter 16

Key: if things are italicized then they are thoughts.

Fours days after Friday. Lance was at Hunks house talking about their lives. Hunk was sitting on the couch next to him, drinking his beverage listening to every word.

"Then Keith confessed to me that he has liked me for a while. But how long is a while? How come I haven't noticed?" Lance blabbered.

Hunk rolled his eyes "Lance buddy. The thing is that you are clueless. More clueless than Mr. Coran. He chuckled at his own joke. But why didn't you say that you liked him too?" He questioned. Lance's eyebrows were raised and had curved brows. There was wrinkles across his forehead, he had a gaping jaw. He then put his hand on his chest.

"Hunk, I can't believe you would say that. I don't like Keith like that he's just a friend. A really nice, handsome, brave, emo, stubborn, funny ish, his soft skin, and his- oh my God I like Keith." He said surprised.

Hunk got off the couch to go refill his drink. While he was pouring another glass of water he asked Lance for the second time why he didn't tell Keith that he had liked him too. "Because, at that time I was really upset. Eva and I fought in a cafe and I thought we were going to get back together. And he just told me at the wrong time. I kind of felt bad for not giving him the answer that he wanted. But I'm little worried about Eva, she was in a car crash and I did go to the hospital that day. But it was hard for me to see her all hurt. Hunk I don't know what to do, help me out." He pleaded.

Hunk walked back over to the couch and gave him some advice. "I think you should tell Keith how you feel because you like him as you and I can both tell. I'm also saying don't forget Eva, because she is an example of how to improve on your next relationship possibly."

Lance nodded and pulled out his phone to text Keith. But he realized that he didn't have his number. So he put his phone away and patted Hunk on the shoulder and hugged him. Then he left Hunks house, while he was driving he was thinking about what to say to Keith or his parents. He stopped by a flower shop and picked up some roses. Then he drove to Keith's house. Once he got there he sat in his car for a bit. He thought that this was a mistake and that he should reverse out of their driveway, but he shook his head and put the car in park. He pulled down his mirror to fix his hair and fix his shirt, then he opened up the glove box to take out some cologne. After he freshened up, he got out of the car and took a deep breath. He walked up to the front door, holding the bouquet of roses behind his back. With his other hand he knocked on the door and waited.

"Coming, one second." Lance heard through the door. The door started to open and Lance started to get a little nervous. On the other side of the door it revealed a tall brown haired man with glasses.

"Yes? Can I help you?" He asked.

Lance put out his hand and said "hi my name is Lance, I was wondering if Keith was home." Adam shook his hand and introduced himself. Then he invited Lance inside. (I forgot to type this but he apologized that he didn't come to the other dinner he was invited too because of family that was in chapter 6)

"Shiro, could come here please. I want you to meet someone." Adam yelled.

A tall white male emerged from the kitchen and walked over to Adam. "Yes Adam? And who is this?"

"This is Lance, he wanted to know if Keith was home." Adam winked

"Oh well, it's nice to meet you Lance. Could you excuse me and my husband for a second. Make yourself comfortable on the couch." Shiro took Adam's wrist and dragged him to the kitchen. "What do you think you are doing?" He asked with his hands on his hips. "Well, I want to surprise our son. That Lance is here to see him. So I'm thinking we hide Lance and then we-" Adam was cut off by people fighting. (They were whisper fighting)