Chapter 17

"Keith what's the matter?" Adam asked him concerned.

"I think Lance forgot that our anniversary was today. He hasn't texted me. "

"I'm sure he didn't forget, maybe he's just busy. " he tried to cheer him up.

"I think I would like to go home.."

Adam nodded and they stood up and walked together towards the car. Adam got into the driver seat, Shiro in the passenger, and Keith in the back. Keith's hand was under his chin supporting his head; looking out the window. Adam turned his head towards Shiro giving him that kind of look that says 'idk what to do help me.' 

~Time Skip~

Once they got home, Keith got out of the car and went inside. He then ran upstairs to his room and face planted on the bed. He stayed in that position for a minute then took out his phone and sent a quick message to Lance.

To: Lover boy Lance
Hey Lance, what have you been up too?
Sent: 5:45 pm

To: lone wolf
Hey! I've been busy. But I'm not anymore, do you want to hang out with me?
Sent: 5:47

To: lover boy Lance
What have you been busy with exactly?
Sent: 5:49
Seen: 5:49

To: lone wolf

Just say that you'll hang out with me please?
Sent: 5:53
Seen: 5:54

To: lover boy Lance
Fine I'll come. But you have to pick me up because I don't feel like driving.
Sent: 5:56
Seen: 5:56

Keith smiled at his phone and got out of bed. He took out a pair of dark blue jeans, a white tshirt and a red and black plaid shirt tied around his waist. He brushed his hair, then went downstairs to wait for Lance. He sat on the couch and played on his phone while he waited. Minutes later, there was a knock at the door. Keith stood up from the couch and opened the door, revealing a tall light chocolate boy holding a singular rose. He had a huge grin on his face. Then he offered his hand to Keith. Of course he took it. Lance led him to the car, opening the door for him. (Chivalry isn't dead) once Keith was in the car, Lance sat on the other side and started to reverse. After that he drove to the location of where all the magic was going to happen.

Lance finally arrived at the spot and left the headlights on. He then told Keith to get out of the car and walk to the edge of the cliff. Keith did as he was told and faced away from the car. Lance opened the back door and grabbed the bouquet of flowers and spread the petals around. Then he took out the board with the pictures on it shaped into a heart. And placed it on window of the car.

"Can I turn around now Lance?"

"Not yet"

Lance probably knew he was going to say yes but he was nervous. He took out the little red velvet box and took a deep breath. He placed it back into his pocket, then he walked up to Keith and grabbed his hand. Keith turned his head and started into Lance's eyes.

"Lance? What's going on?" He questioned with a smile.

Lance took both of Keith's hands and looked at him in his beautiful violet eyes. "Keith Kogane, ever since that day I met you in History. I knew I wanted to be your friend. But I never thought I would meet such an amazing, handsome, brave, intelligent person like you. Then when we started to date, and I've never been happier. But Lance let go of Keith's hands and pulled out the velvet box while kneeling. But would you make me the happiest man alive?"

Keith nodded his head and allowed his fiance to place the ring on his finger. Then he hugged Lance and kissed him.

"I love you Lance."

Lance smiled and kissed him back.

"I love you too."

--------------

A/N

That is another book finished. I'm sorry if this seems rushed but I was running out of ideas. I hope I did a better job at describing things.

P.s.
That's the song I wanted to put because it's a good song and it describes their future or their current relationship.

~Cat