4 경찰 수사 (police investigation)

The room was square and grey

The room was square and grey. It had a mirror wall and a table with two uncomfortable chairs.

The raven-haired model knows that behind that shinny wall, where he could see himself, there is policeman watching his every move.

Beside the mirror wall, there is a young man with curly dark hair who sat in a chair, wearing a dark blue police uniform, he smiled when his eyes met with Seokjin's. He resembles a bunny. He is cute.

- Okay, I'm going to introduce myself again. - said the one who called him inside, he was wearing a dark suit with black glasses and long grey hair - My name is Park Chanyeol and the man sitting in that chair over there as a witness is Agent Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled, how could a cute young man who resembled a bunny... endure all the bad from this world?

- He is a rookie cop and will help me in this case. - He pauses and looks over his glasses - I will now ask you some questions. I would like for you to reply to them as clear as you can.

Seokjin nodded. He wanted to get it all done as soon as possible. The walls were starting to close in on him. The model had a slight problem with claustrophobia.

He signals a camera that is recording, as the light is red and blinking.

- This interrogation is going to be recorded and everything that you say can help our investigation, so thank you in advance, Mr. Kim. I want yourself to introduce again so: What's your name, age, and relation with Jackson Wang?

The model cleared his throat and looked at the policeman to his eyes.

- My name is Kim Seokjin, 24 years old and he is my friend and photographer.

The policeman scribbled something in a report.

- What's your profession?

- I'm a model, sir - answered the raven-haired.

He scribbled some more, 'how humble' he thought. The policeman handwriting is messy and small.

- When was the last time you contacted the said missing person?

The model took his phone out and searched for the picture that Jackson sent him.

- It was at 16:24 when he sent me this text and photo.