13 Ghost (귀신)

Seokjin woke up at 7:30 am and found himself sandwiched between a softly snoring Namjoon and a weird sleeping Jungkook, who had all his legs and arms looking at different cardinal points

He stood up slowly and soundlessly to not stir the still sleeping policeman and quietly walked to his bedroom, where he undressed to wash himself and start his morning routine.

He looked at the mirror, he still has prominent circles under his eyes but overall, his face looked better than yesterday. He picked his toothbrush, brushed his teeth, brushed his hair and styled it a little while applying some bb cream to hid the purple monstrosity on his face. After that, walked with only his boxers into the dressing room and picked a blue sweater and white skinny pants.

He quietely dressed himself and picked one of his white masks, hanging from a hanger with others that had all kinds of colorings and cute drawings

After that, he closed the door of the dressing room and headed, tiptoeing, into the kitchen and watched Namjoon and the others still asleep on his long couch.

Namjoon, who was cuddling him, decided to hug a pillow instead of Seokjin's body. Hoseok head was on the younger lap and miraculously, the boy had not yet fallen from the sofa, although it seemed a matter of time since his ass was half falling.

Seokjin headed to the kitchen and quietly opened the kitchen cupboard, looking for some energy bar to take and eat for the road. He picked one with chocolate and nuts, looked to the sleeping boys again and hurried outside of his home, escaping soundlessly and feeling like kid who runaways from his parents.

He closed his eyes, smiled and called for the elevator. He hummed a little bit and looked at his phone broken screen, sending Sejin a message for him to pick him up at home.

As the elevator arrived, he received a response that he was already waiting for him outside of his condo, so the model hurried to take the elevator and almost run outside to a window tinted Hyundai Palisade.

Sejin opened the door for him and the model entered the car, smiling at his secondary manager.

"Hi" saluted the younger. "it's been a while Sejin-ssi"