45 당황 (Confusion)

Kim Seokjin sat in Namjoon's car while the rapper drove

Kim Seokjin sat in Namjoon's car while the rapper drove. They left fifteen minutes ago and were almost arriving at Jungkook's neighborhood.

 They left fifteen minutes ago and were almost arriving at Jungkook's neighborhood

Jungkookie had rented a small apartment with a fellow police friend. It was old, gray and seemed full of people who were sleeping, readying themselves for the next day. Just a very few lights were lighted, giving a peaceful look to these dark and silent walls.

That darkness and quietness were quite normal as it was already Wednesday. That was, after all, the middle of the week, when you start to feel the weekend approaching, yet, it doesnt arrive fast enough.

Namjoon noticed that the model was quiet.

Too quiet.

So, Namjoon could just stare at his friend while he drove, his broken phone illuminating his beautiful face, but not a sound was leaving the device.

Utter silence. Only the soft grumble of the rapper's car engine could be heard.

Namjoon, noticed, that Seokjin had YouTube opened and 'The Red Room' was playing.

From what he could see, careful enoght to not provoke any accident, was that the whole house seemed deserted.

Not a sound, just darkness.

Even though the cameras inside of some of the Contestants rooms were turned on, they could only hear snoring and the sound of legs sliding between soft sheets.

Soft mumbles and coughs.

Kai Jr was sleeping with Soobin, together, legs tangled together and soft snores.

Such high-level bromance.

Surely, the fandom favorites to win.

Kai was sleeping peacefully, not a sound, not a movement. All that confidence contained inside his long and toned body while looking like a sleeping angel.

Yeonjun couldn't stop moving: surely, having a nightmare. Moans and huffing could be heard between unstoppable moving limbs.

Everyone was sleeping.