47 전하지 못한 진심 (Truth Untold)

Jeon Jungkook was scared

Once he read the notebook, he stayed seated on a lonely branch, stirring a ramen soup that turned cold a long,  long time ago.

The whole situation was too much.

At least, it was too much to handle it alone

So, he sent a text to the only person who could be objective enough to help him.

Someone who wouldn't be really linked to Seokjin, as he just met him in person.

Someone who first, has been his best friend and wouldn't get mad at his sudden decision to flee and going solo into a mission of catching whoever was the culprit described in this notebook. And second, cared enough for Kim Seokjin as his idol to join him on his little crusade.

He sent a message to Taehyung and waited for him inside of a 24h-open 7 Eleven, the place where he was hiding after running away from Minhyuk's apartment area. He had been smart on his way there... as he had decided to lose himself in unknown areas in order to mislead anyone who could be following him. Nevermind if they were good or bad. So nobody actually knew that he was here, just Taehyung.

It was for his own protection as the notebook did warn him that he might surely be in danger once he read it all.

Yet, the whole topic was strange.

How could a little, crumpled and dirty diary hold as much information as it did?

It was a gold mine filled with feelings, teenager ramblings about secret crushes, hidden dialogues and held-inside-until-the-grave secrets about missions and wrongdoings.

The messy writings on the last page were nothing compared to other teenager wordage of the so-called Lee Minhyuk.

Yet, Those final words were still scary, messily written with urgency, surely, a boy who knew that his time on this world would be cut short and shortly be dead.