19 The dorm (기숙사)

Kim Seokjin was sitting on the same waiting room as the other day, his hands feeling lost and useless since he didn't have his phone

He jumped out every time he heard any noise outside but his companions still haven't appeared.

He really didn't want to think about what that person has said but it was inevitable. At least, he was glad of him being in a police station and not outside.

"Trust no one" hummed the model, feeling a shiver through his arms.

Maybe it was a joke, someone thought that it would be fun to prank on a scarely-cat. It surely wasn't fun for him.

Maybe Ellen DeGeneres hired someone in Seoul to scare him off. She really was one to prank a lot of famous people.

He stood up to pace the square room, empty of other people.

He paced.

And paced.

And paced.

Until his mind became empty of bad thoughts, just as his psychologist told him.

Then, heard a door open and someone's paces getting closer to the model's waiting room.

He stopped and attentively gazed at the door, waiting for someone known to appear.

He jumped when he saw Jungkook peeping up through the door, an apologetic smile on his lips.

"Sorry for the wait, hyung" said the younger bunny-cop. "But we needed to make sure you wouldn't be in any danger outside of here" He signaled the room with his arms.

Seokjin shuddered, approaching the said door,  putting his hands inside of his pockets.

"Have you found something?" Asked Jin, as he scrutinized the policeman body language. Looking for any hint or flaw in his calm behavior.

Jungkook shook his head, scratching the back of his neck. The younger one entered and approached Seokjin, getting closer enough for him to whisper in the model's ear.

"We have three possible locations" Jungkook breath hit Seokjin's neck, it was tickling.

"And?" Insisted on the model, putting his hand on his neck to avoid the ticklish sensation.

"Chanyeol-sunbaenim and the others are going to head there and inspect for any kind of weird movements or suspects" informed Jungkook, his eyes gazing at Jin's profile, feeling like the luckiest man alive for being able to be near one of his most loved celebrities.

To be able to get to know him and to live with him was surely a gift from the above.

His best friend would be so envious.

A grin spread through his lips, his eyes foolishly looking at the beautiful human being in front of him.

He shrugged.