22 왕잭슨의 감정 (Jackson's feelings)

Author notes:

This is today published second chapter, please check-out chapter 21 before reading it ♡

Well, hopefully you will enjoy this one as well 💕

P.D: If you cannot watch the video, while writing this one, i listened to 2WEI - Gangsta's paradise.

____________________________________

They all keep quiet, wondering about what kind of message could be hidden in those sentences

Namjoon, smart as always, said:

"Whoever sang that to you knows about your story"

Seokjin nodded.

Namjoom scratched his neck, wondering.

"The first and second paragraph talks about your past when you got abducted" He explained. "The third and forth talks about you, right now, warning you that you are being followed and stalked" He narrowed his eyes. "And the last one is a warning, yet maybe is trying to rile you up with anxiety, as it says 'distrust everyone and anyone'"
Jimin furrowed his eyebrows.

"It's like he wants to scare you instead of warning you"

Seokjin nodded.

"What did the police say?" Yoongi asked, taking the model's hand into his.

The model stroked his neck.

"They still have to talk to me about it" the model replied. "Jungkook said that they were going to check out three possible locations where that message was sent"

Yoongi clenched the model's hand.

"So, Jackson disappeared, supposedly committed suicide and his phone was found out in the Han river, seemingly useless" Jimin resumed. "No body, no hints"

Seokjin nodded.

"Something smells fishy," Jimin says and the other three agreed.

"I don't really understand why someone wants to scare me now when I've been fine all these years" sighed the model.

Yoongi caressed Jin's hand again, while Namjoon took the other.

"It's like someone snapped," Namjoon said. "Maybe someone became anxious because of something that recently happened to you and decided to act on it"

Seokjin tilted his head, wondering.

"But nothing happened to me" The model replied. "I had the same photo shoots, met the same people, ate the same food, walked the same routes"

Namjoon bit his lips.

"Yet, Jackson felt stalked" The producer replied. "And finally ended up 'committing suicide', but nobody knows why nor noticed any change in his emotional state"