Chapter 8

This here chapter is dedicated to one of my top Controllers. Sydaaneeeeeeyyyy! Love you girl <3

I was too lazy to proof read and all that,do me a favour and tell me if you spot anything :)?

========

We’d gotten to Spain two weeks ago and so far nothing bad has happened.

Yet.

You’re probably guessing what everyone’s been up to. Well, I’d love to tell you but I wouldn’t know. After two days of settling in I distanced myself from everyone.

I forced myself to make friends and I ended up getting smashed out of my face every day. It felt good. I felt good.

I needed to get all these questions out of my head. I needed to forget about everything, drinking alcohol and going to parties seemed to help me right out. I’d been out so much with my new found friends that I’d managed to pick up a lot of the Spanish lingo. Life was most definitely good.

My friends and I had gone to a beach party last night and I’m now feeling the consequences of drinking for two whole weeks straight. My body felt drained and my head was pounding.

Funnily enough, I hadn’t thrown up or anything like that. I just felt like someone had whacked me over the head repetitively with a metal baseball bat.

 “Ouch!” I whined, rubbing my head “What was that for Anna?” I asked kind of annoyed. Anna was one of my friends that I’d met on the third day in Spain and I had so much love for her, but not when she made my hangover worse.

“You were day dreaming again fire!” she giggled, plopping down next to me on the sofa.

“My bad,” I apologized laughing it off. “I might be hanging like a bitch but I’m so not staying at yours all day! Let’s go over to the beach!” I was already in my blue bikini so I just slipped into some shorts and a baggy crop top before heading out.

I loved the beach near Anna’s house. The sand was a lovely yellow and was so soft under my feet. The sea was the same colour as my eyes, electric blue. It was my safe haven.

We walked through the back of Anna’s house only to be greeted by my parents and my sisters.

“Pumpkin!” Sandra shouted and ran over to me.

“Hey Sandra,” I squeezed out awkwardly. Damn she was strong!

“I missed you!”

“Missed you too-” I started but was rudely interrupted

“What about your old man? Forgotten me already?”Alexander jumped in. I unwrapped myself from Sandra’s grasp and gave Alexander a small hug. I hadn’t seen much of him these past two weeks and I felt pretty bad. I’d been avoiding them all for a reason though. I just wanted everyone to let their hair down and have a good time.

“Why would I miss you? It’s only been two weeks.” I said. I didn’t mean to sound rude but by Sandra’s facial expression I know that’s how I sounded.

I quickly averted my eyes to the golden sand and grabbed Anna’s hand.

“Come on Anna, let’s go.” I said dragging her away from Sandra and Alexander.

“You’re so mean to them; you should give them a break.” Anna said slowing down a bit.

 “Anna hurry up!” I said blowing off her first comment.

“Ok Ok!” she said speeding up “But I don’t want to sunbath. I’m going to go for a swim with the gang, want to come?” she asked

“Nope,” I said popping the ‘p’ “I just want to relax. I might join you all later though.”