Chapter 14

I woke up the next morning feeling energetic. I looked over at my clock and realised that it was half seven.  Not bothering to go check on my dad I went in the shower and did my usual routine. I also washed my hair. When I finished I’d realised that I’d been in the shower for 40 minutes.

I quickly dried myself off and put my underwear on making sure to turn on my straighteners so it could heat up. I grabbed my uniform but today I picked up a tight fitting skirt that came down to mid thigh. I thought about not wearing tights since I have nice legs but decided against it and went to find some tights and thick socks so I could wear my all black converse. After I finished getting ready I sat in front of my straighteners and did my hair which took me 30 minutes.

Ugh, this is why I always have my hair up!

But today I decided that I wanted my hair down for once. If it bothered me, it was going in a bun.

I finished up doing my hair not bothering with makeup because I didn’t really need it and walked into Dads room to see him still sleeping. He must have had a long night because he didn’t even get changed out of his clothes.

I walked back to my room to write him a note. I was going to leave early and try to find Em and Danes dorm.

Hey sleepy head,

I’ve left for school a little early. Going to go try and find my brother and sister.

I made pancakes! Left them in the microwave.

Love you lots and thank you.

-Your little trouble maker xxx

I left the note in Dads room on his desk and began to make pancakes quickly. I’d been making them for years so it only took me fifteen minutes to make twelve.

I took three and rolled them all up and stuffed them in my mouth. I know, I know I’m a fatty deep down.  

I quickly walked out of the house making sure to be quiet and realised that I had no car and no way of getting to school. I didn’t know how to teleport yet so I tried to get through to Emmy and Dane through our link.

Anyone home? I asked my siblings through the link.

Hey Saph! Everything okay? Dane said sleepily. Had he just woken up?

Um, I can’t get to school. Can you come and get me? I asked him hoping he’d say yes.

Well. I’m not really decent and nor is Emmy. I’ll get one of the guys to come round? Are you okay with that? He asked with a hint of concern in his voice.

Yeah that’s fine! Just don’t get Chase. He seems a bit crazy. But don’t tell him I said that!  I said laughing through the link and out loud.

Alright I’ll send Leo. He should be okay with it. Dane replied. I didn’t bother to reply and waited for Leo to show up. I’d only been waiting around a minute before Leo showed up in a pair of joggers. He looked like he’d just woken up.

I had to ask.

“Have you just woken up Leo?” I said trying not to laugh. He looked pretty pissed.

“Yes. Now hurry up.” Leo said grumpily. I walked over to him and held onto his arm knowing he’d teleported here. I felt the same pinching feeling and the tugging of two different ways and then felt it stop. I opened my eyes and found Chase sitting on the table eating cereal whilst trying to do his homework and I heard the shower running so assumed Jaydon was washing up. I looked up at Leo and let go of his arm.