Chapter 3

Aynia POV

Dex Cmon Lil Man, I Said Finally Getting Dexter Out The Car. We Walked To The Playground, My Hear Dropped Gosh She Was Fine. She Was My Height With A Fade, She Was Tattooed Up! I Guess She Felt Me Staring Cuz She Walked Over To Me. You Like Whichu See Babygirl? She Said Smiling At Me. Damn Indeed I Do, I Smiled Back. I'm Aron But Everybody Calls Me Ace, What's Ya Name Ma? Aron Said Smiling. Well I'm Aynia n This Is Dexter. Baby Say Hi, He Just Mugged Her n Ran Off To Play. Lls Well Damn Than She Said Laughing. So What Bring You To The Park?? I Was My Bringing My Kid Here But She Just Wanna Stay On The Swing, She Explained. My Phone Rung n I Didn't Answer. Look Ma You Hella Fine, Lemme Take You n Lil Man Out Sometime. She Asked. I Would Love That But His Not My Only Child. It's Cool Bring Your Kids I'll Bring Mine. After Paying For Some Candy Dex Wanted To See His Sisters n Brother So I Headed Over Ebonie's Place. I Knocked On The Door n Naomi Opened It. Hey Baby, Hey Mama She Said Dryly. Hi Dexie!!! She Smiled. She Grabbed His Hand n They Headed To The Back. Ebonie? I Yelled Coming In. Yeahh ? She Said Coming Out The Back. Oh Hey Aynia Come In The Kitchen. When I Got To The Kitchen Kayla n Her Husband Were Sitting Around Talking. Hey Nia, Kay Smiled At Me. Wassup Sis. Um Ebonie I'm Taking Amber N Naomi Out Next Weekend So Don't Plan Anything Please. Okay, Just Make Sure Amber Goes To Her Cheer Competition. N Naomi Has A Soccer Game. She Explained. Ightt Gotchu.

Ebonie POV

After Dinner Aubrey Helped Me Clean Up The Kitchen. Hey Mama E Why You Let Her Eat With Us? He Asked. Cuz She's Ya Mama n A Good Friend. Whatever Ma He Said Leaving The Kitchen. I Just Shook My Head. Just Than Aynia Walked In, Thank You Ebonie She Said Scaring The Fuck Outta Me. Ohhhh My Gosh Girl You Scared Me. She Laughed. I'm Sorry Ebonie, She Said Still Laughing. Whatever Girl Lls But What You Thanking Me For? For Not Down Talking Me To My Kids, She Said. Never That Aynia, I Know We Never Gonna Be 100% Friends n I Understand But Your Kids Should Never Have A Change Of Heart Cuz You Made A Mistake. Thank You, She Whispered. It's Cool Aynia. Aubrey Cmon Here Boy! I Yelled. Yeahh? He Yelled Running In The Kitchen Come. Talk To Us, I Said As We All Sat At The Table. Momma I'm Sorry, I Love You I Just Hate That You n Pops Not Together. I Get Mad When You With Someone New Each Month. He Said Quickly. I'm Sorry Baby, I Messed Up I Hurt You n Your Sisters Not Just Drea. I Made A Mistake That I Have To Live With For The Rest Of My Life. I'm Always Gonna Be Jealous Of Ebonie Because She's Making Andrea. I Don't Need You Hating Me Too, Aynia Said. Aynia I'm Sorry... No It's Fine Ebonie Because Your Not I Know You Love Andrea So There's No Possible Way Your Sorry, She Said Smiling.