Chapter 29 P3

Carmon POV

Ma Come On Principal Carter Want Me Take You To The Station, Aj Said Helping Me Up. I Limped To Her Truck, She Helped Me In.  Aj Do I Have To Go?  I Whined. Lemme Call Mrs Carter, She Said. I Just Watched Her, She Licked Her Lips As She Talked.  Mrs Carter She Said She Doesn't Wanna Do This,Aj Explained. Well I'll Accept I'm Just Going To Explain To His Parents What He Did,  I Got Military Cameras In My Room That Well Always Be On n Record In The Dark n Light.  So It's Whatever To Me Ma, She Said Licking Her Lips. Yes Ma'am I'm Omw To Get My Son From Daycare I'll Just Drop Her Off. Yes Ma'am, You Too She Said. You Gotta Tell Me The Way Carmon, She Said Snapping Me Out My Thoughts. We Pulled Up To My Apartment, I'm Glad I Live Alone.  Can I Chill With You Aj?  I Don't Wanna Be Alone,  I Whined. Ya Parents Ain't Home??  She Asked.  What Parents?  Been In Foster Care All My Life.  Afta About 5mins Of Silence She Finally Spoke. I'll Chill Whichu Until My Kids Get Outta School, She Said. After About 30 mins Of Us Chilling She Started Dozing Off.  I Went To The Bathroom, I Stripped Outta My Clothes, As Soon As I Step Outta My Thong Aj Was Standing In The Door Way. Mybad Ma, She Said Rubbing Her Eyes. I Don't Know Where I Grew The Pulls But I Grabbed Her n Kissed Her.  At First She Didn't Do Anything But, She Picked Me Up n Started Kisses Me Back. I Moaned n Grabbed At Her Dreads.  So Aj Do You Have A Strap?  Of Course I Do Ma, She Bit Her Lip,She Unbottoned Her Jacket.  I Hated Our ROTC Uniforms But She Mad Them Look So Sexy,  I Guess Cuz Hers Was Real. I Didn't Even See Her Strip,Before I Could Say Anything She Was Rolling A Condom On Her Strap, She Slid Her Strap Inside Me, n I Grabbed Her. Jack Did A Number On My Pussy Hurt,  But This Helped Me Forget. She Helped Me Forget About Jack, She Felt So Good Inside Me.I Cried Silently, She Felt So Good. Aj I Moaned In Her Ear, She Slid Me Off Her Strap,  n Sat On The Toilet. Come Her Ma, She Said Pulling Me To Her.  I Climbed On Her Strap n Bounced As I Could.

Andrea POV

FUCK!!  I moaned Throwing My Head Back, I Gripped Her Ass Add She Bounced,  Aj I'm Cumming Daddy!  She Cried Out.  Cum For Me Ma, I Bounced Her Harder Until I Felt Her Gushing Down My Strap,  I Was Breathing Hard n So Was She. My Phone Rung,  I Answered As Carmon Slide Off My Strap. Yes?  I Answered The Phone Insteadly Pissed. Where Are You!! China Yelled.  I'm Grown Ma Miss Me With That Shit, I Looked Down n Seen Carmon Sucking My Strap. I Licked My Lips n Grabbed Her Head Forcing Her Head Down Making Her Take All My Strap, Causing Her To Gag. Well Your Grown Ass Forgot To Get The Kids!!  She Yelled.  But You Got Them So Again Miss Me With That Shit!  I Said Hanging Up.

She Popped My Strap Outta Her Mouth n Stood Up.  I Won't Say Anything If You Don't, She Leaned Over n Whispered. I Nodded.

China POV

Where Is My Daddy!!  Naomi Yelled.  Baby I Don't Know, I Said Rubbing Her Head. I Miss My Daddy,She Whined. I Miss Her Too Baby. I Think She Know I Slept With Logan Cuzz She's Never Talked To Me Like That.  I Rubbed My Face,  After Dinner I Put The Kids To Bed.  Drea Walked Shortly After Not Even Wearing Her Blues, She Looked High.  Drea Baby Look At Me,  I Said Grabbing Her.  Move China, Go Be With Dude Logan She Said Knocking Me On The Couch n Heading Upstairs.

.... A Month Later....

China POV

I Rubbed My Face,Cuz Things Aren't The Same,  She Comes Home When She Wants n When She Do She Doesn't Even Look At Me,  She Takes The Kids Out Bring Them Back n Leave. Hello,  I Said Into The Phone.  Wassup Ma, An Old Boyfriend Said.  Nothing Just Put The Kids To Bed You Tryna Roll Thru Again?  I'd Like That Ma, He Said Hanging Up.  15mins Later Her Was At The Door. I Pushed Him On The Couch,  n Got Down On My Knees. I Pulled His Dick Out, n Started Sucking His Dick. He Was About To Cum When Naomi Ran Into The Living Room n Drea Walked Into The House.  My Heart Stopped. Oh Shit,  Mikey Said Getting Up Putting His Dick Away.  Babygirl Come Her, Drea Said Walking Right By Me n Picking Up Naomi.

Andrea POV

I Took Naomi To Naomi To Jordan House That's Where I've Been Going,  Carmon n I Fuck Every Chance We Get But I'm Grown n I Like My Women Older Age Understands That n She Knows Her Place. I Got Inside n Jordan Was On The Phone Bent Over Putting Dishes In The Dish Washer. Naomi Ran Upstairs I Walked Behind Jordan Grinded Into Her So She Could Feel My Strap.  She Arched Ber Back n Moaned.  Mama I Gotta Go She Hung Up.  Why You So Nasty Best Friend?  She Asked Wrapping Her Arms Around My Neck.  That's How God Made Me.