Chapter 9

Ebonie POV

Whatever Drea You Ain't Accidentally Do Shit Fuck You!! I Yelled On The Verge Of Tears. Ebonie Baby Please,Drea Begged. Fuck You Drea Fr. Get The Fuck Out! Aighht Man Ightt Drea Said Leaving. Faith n Amber Just Looked At Me. Than Aubrey Came Running Dwnstairs With Naomi Right Behind Him. Where Daddy Going? Naomi Asked. Go Upstairs NaNa Aubrey Whispered. Naomi Stormed Back Upstairs. Ma What's Going On?? I Just Shook My Head. Momma Ebs Just Broke Up With Daddy n Put Her Out, Amber Blurted Out. For What?! Aubrey Yelled. She Cheated With Momma Amber Blurted Out Again. Aubrey Eyes Grew Wild. Momma I'm Sorry He Said Hugging Me. There Was A Knock On The Door. Amber Opened The Door. She Opened The Door n Aubrey Rolled His Eyes. What? I Asked Confused. He Shook His Head. Aynia Walked In, What Aynia I Said Standing Up. I Slept With Andrea She Said Shamefully. I Think It's Best If I Take My Kids n We Stop Interacting With Each Other She Said. She Took A Deep Breath She Can Keep Naomi Cuz She Doesn't Like Me Ain't No Point Of Taking Her. I'm Disgusted In Both Of Y'all I Said Rolling My Eyes. I Kissed n Hugged The Twins. Faith Started Crying I Hadn't Realized She Was Woke. Baby I'm Sorry, I'll See Tomorrow Faith Amber Said Tryna Cheer Up Faith. Aubrey Just Walked Out. I Let The Girls Talk n Went To The Car Were Aubrey Was. Baby Open The Door, My Baby Was Silently Crying. When He Opened The Door I Just Hugged Him. Baby You Know Where I Stay I Love You To Death. I'm Sorry Drea Has To Always Fuck Up. Amber Didn't Take Anything So I'm Guessing She Plan On Returning. Bye Baby I Said Hugging Her. I Love You Momma Ebs I Love You Too Baby. I Went Back Inside n Started Packing Drea Shit. She Can't Stay Here, Momma Faith Called Me. Yes Baby? I'll Be In My Room. She Said. Baby You Wanna Talk About It? No She Said Dryly. Mommy Naomi Whined. I Already Knew This Was Going. She'll Be Back Baby. She Smiled n Ran Off. I Packed Naomi Bags As Well, So She Had No Excuse To Come In My House. Naomi Was Fast Asleep In My Lap, Along With Faith. Andrea Came Smelling Like Weed Pussy n Ciroc I Just Shook My Head. Why You Here? I Asked. Cuz I Live Here. She Said In A Duh Tone. But You Don't, Get Ya Shit n Leave. Aynia Took The Twins n Left She Said Don't Come To Her House Cuz She Ain't Gonna Let You In. She Laughed n Head For The Stairs n I Got Up Laying Faith n Naomi On The Couch. Waking Them Bye Drea, Move Ebonie Fr. She Said. I Said No She Pushed Me n Went Upstairs. I Followed Behind Her, Get Out Andrea Before I Call Police. She Laughed Idgaf Call Em. I Pushed Her n She Looked So Pissed. I Smacked Her As Hard As I Couldn't, She Stepped Back n Fell Dwn The Stairs. Naomi Was Screaming n Crying. Drea Didn't Get Up n I Started Crying. I Ran Dwnstairs To Check On Her n She Pushed Me. Me n Got Up, Bye Babygirl She Said Kissing Faith n Picking Up Naomi n Their Bags. I Sat On The Porch Crying.

Anrea POV

I Pulled Up To The Park. I Fucked Up, Ion Have Shit. I Rubbed My Face n Looked Back To See Naomi Fast Asleep. Maybe It's Time To Leave GA. It Was Around 7 So I Knew Colonel Was Woke. I Called Him, Major Whichu Want? Hey Sir I Wanted To Be Stationed On Base Somewhere Not In GA. Hold On Lemme See What We Have Johnson. Okay We Have Rhode Island n LA. What's The Job For Rhode Island Sir? You Wouldn't Like It Pastry Chef. He Laughed. Not For What's In LA? Computer Engineer, They Need You Actually You'll Be The Highest Ranking Officer In That Field Don't Embarrass Me. He Said. I Won't Sir, It's About A 8 Hour Drive From GA To LA Johnson If You Plan On Leaving Tonight, He Informed. I Was Sir Thanks, I'll Call Over There. He Said. Thanks Colonel, I Said Before Hanging Up