Chapter 20

China POV

I Slid My Hand In Her Boxes n Grabbed Her Strap. She Bit Her Lip, I Sucked On My Lip. You Not Ready China, She Whispered Against My Neck.  Lemme Be The Judge Of That Papi, She Smiled.  Drea I Wanna Taste It, I Whispered While Grabbing Her Strap. If That's What You Want,  But It Can Wait Baby She Said Kissing Down My Stomach Slowly, I Moaned Quietly.  She Giggled You Don't Have To Hold It In Baby Moan For Me, She Whispered. I Closed My Eyes, She Kissed My Stomach n I Jumped! Drea It Hurts Right There, I Whimpered. I'm Sorry Baby, She Said Sitting Up. It's Fine I Don't Want You To Stop, I Said Lifting Her Chin. She Nodded n Smiled At Me, She Kissed My Belly Button, Then My Hip Piercings.  She Pulled My Leggings Off, I Was Embarrassed That I Was So Wet n She Didn't Even Start Yet. Damn Baby,  She Smiled Up At Me.  She Licked My Clit, n I Gasped. She Slid Her Tongue Deep Inside My Pussy, I Gripped Her Dreads Tight. Right There Daddy, I Moaned.

Andrea POV

She Gripped My Dreads Tight,  I Moaned In Her Pussy, I Swirled My Tongue Around n Sucked On Her Pussy Like It Was My Last Meal.  I Slid My Fingers Deep Inside Her, She Moaned. She Started Grinding On My Fingers, I Could Feel Her Pussy Tighten Round My Fingers. Drea Don't Stop Daddy!!  She Screamed.

Mia POV

Ryan You Already Know Why I Don't Wanna Go To Your Mom House!  I Argued With Ryan.  Baby Cmon Man!  She Wanna See You n Cj, Ryan Said.  You Know Ya Momma Gonna Have Something To Say,  She Always Do!  I Yelled. Ryan Grabbed My Hips, Cmon Baby Do This For Me Ma.  Ryan Whispered In My Ear, Grinding Against My Backside.  I Moaned n Nodded My Head.  Okay Baby,  I Smiled.  Thanks Baby He Said Getting Up.  Momma Why I Gotta Go?!  Why Can't You Just Cook Dinner?  Cj Asked.  Ya Daddy Want Us There So We Going Okay Baby.  Yes Ma'am, He Pouted. We Finally Got To His Moms House n I Carried Cj, Put Him Down He Ain't No Damn Baby,  Ryan Complained. Momma We Here!  Ryan Yelled As We Entered Her House.