Chapter 17

China POV

It's Been 2 Week Since Aubrey's Funeral, That's How Long I've Been Avoiding Andrea. It's My Day Off So Idk How Imma Continue To Avoid Her. Mommy Wake Up, Naomi Said Whispered. I Smiled Cuz She's Been Calling Me Mommy Lately. Na Cmon Drea Taking Us To Get Ice Cream! Mason Yelled. I Got Out The Shower My Towel Was On The Bed. As Soon As Opened The Door Andrea Was Standing There Suckin On Her Lip. Excuse Me Andrea, I Said Tryna Walk Pass Here. She Grabbed Me, n Picked Me Up. Drea I Moaned, Stop! I Said Biting My Lip. Why China? You Want Me So Why You Fighting It?? She Smiled. You Want Me China Why You Playing? She Whispered In My Ear. Cuz Last Week You Were Choking Me At Ya Mother's House Now You Tryna Fuck, I'm Not One Of Ya Groupies Andrea! I Yelled n Jumped Down. Grabbing My Towel n Quickly Wrapped It Around My Body. China Cmon Ma, It Was An Accident. Why You Gotta Act Like That? She Whined. Get Out My Face Drea, She Just Stood There. She Walked Out The Room Slamming The Door. Naomi n Mason Ended Up Going On A Play Date n Alec Spent The Day With Andrea's Mom. Hey Mrs.Johnson, I Smiled Hugging Her. Girl I'm To Fine To Be Called Mrs Anything Call Me London Sweetie, She Said. Alright Ms London, I Giggled. Girl London Just London Drea Momma Giggled. Yes Ma'am, London She Smiled At Clapped Her Hands. So How You n My Sony Doing? Ms. London Asked. We're Okay, She's Upset With Me Cuz I Won't Make Us Official n That I Won't Sleep With Her, I Explained To Ms. London. Her Momma Held Alec n Shook Her Head. Imma End Up Beat Her Ass, Her Momma Said. You're Daughter Change Me, Without Trying I Couldn't Stand Seeing A Same Sex Couple n Now Look I'm Sorta In One, I'm Not Scared Of Being With Her, I'm Scared Of Her I See How She Is When She Gets Upset Not To Mention When Shs Gets High, I Never Seen Anybody Mean When Their High, I Rambled. I Don't Wanna Scare You Away But Think About It Before You Make It Offical Because That Angry Is Buildt Up Angry She Has Bipolar n She Was Hard On Drinking A Teenager That's When The Violent Mood Swings Started. Her Joining The Air Force Helped Her Control Her Moods n Drinking Alot, Ms. London Explained. You Seem Soft Spoken But Know When To Put Her In Place I Think That's Why She Wants You To Make It Offical She Always Had A Thing For Older Women, I Guess Since I Worked So Much I Never Really Mad Time For Her So She Looks For A Strong Independent Woman, n Feed Off Of What She Needs, Ms. London Continued. So Why Do Y'all Call Her Sony?

We Traveled Alot When They Were Little Her Dad Building Skyscrapers nShit Brought Us To Yokohama A Lil City Near Tokyo, Drea Loved The PlayStation Headquarters She Pointed To It Giggled At, Smiled At. We Took Her Out Her Stroller Before I Could Grab Her Hand She Dashed In The Middle Of The Street n Ran Straight For The Building. To Make Matters Worse The News Were There, Drea Hugged The PlayStation Building The Guards Tried To Grab Her n She Took Off Running We It Was Private Property So We Couldn't Get Her, We Tryna Look Where She Ran This Fool Climbing Up In A Window, The Owner Of The Building Grabbed Drea n Played With Her Until We Were Brought Upstairs, He Was Calling Her Sony, Cuz That's The Name Of The Building. Her Gave Her n Her Brothers PlayStations n Games n Gave Her His Number, Her Mother Finished The Story. Lls Really? That's Crazy Does She Get Upset When Y'all Call Her That? I Could Hardly Ask My Question I Was So Busy Laughing. No She's Cool With It, Ms. London Said.