Chapter 10

The Next Morning.

Andrea POV

Last Night I Met A Few Bad Bitches I Would've Fucked If Naomi Wasn't There. But My Baby Comes First. I Enrolled My Baby In A Private School. She Cried But I Promised Her Ice Cream n She Was Good. I Needed To Find A Gym So I Went Back To The Base To Sign Back In. I Would Meet My Team Next Week, Just So I Could Get Use To LA. I Pulled Up To LA Fitness As Soon As I Walked In Eyes Was On Me, But I Soon Realized Why I Was Still My ABU's. I Licked My Lips n Smiled At The Ladies At The Desk. Hey How Ma I Help You? She Asked. Damn I Smiled Biting My Lip. I'd Like To Get A Membership, You Don't Wanna Tour First? The Other Clerk Asked. Um Sure, Only If You're Giving Me The Tour. Sure She Said Sounding Surprised. As We Walked I Couldn't Help But Watch Her, Shawty Was Fine As Hell. So What's Ya Name Ma? I'm Taking Sorry, She Said Getting Smart. I Giggled Damn Ma I'm Not Tryna Fuck I Just Wanna Know Ya Name, I Know Some Females Don't Like Being Called Ma When They Momma Gave Em A Name. I'm China She Said Smiling. You Don't Look Like A China, She Giggled. What's Your Name? She Asked. D, Drea Andrea You Pick. You're A Female? She Asked Frowning.

China POV

This Gorgeous As Being Can't Be No Female, I Just Shook My Head. You Seem Surprised She Said. I Am Lil But How You'd Like The Tour? I Was So Busy Paying Attention To You China I Don't Even Remember Walking Around, She Said Laughing. I Bit My Lip Cuz She Was Sexy. China I Do Need A Trainer If You Know Any, She Asked Looking At Me. I'm A Trainer! I Blurted Out. She Smiled Your A Trainer? She Asked Squinting Her Eyes. Yes I Am, You Don't Believe Me? She Scanned My Body Then Shook Her Head No. Well I Am. So You Offering To Be My Trainer? Uh Yeah Sure. I Charge 20 Per Hour Or We Can Write Up A Contract. We Can Write Up A Contract. Once We Walked Back To The Desk Megan Was Eye Balling Me. After Right Up Here She Paid The $201,600 For Her Contract n Just Like That She Was Gone. Soooo What Was That About? I Thought You Wasn't Interested In Women Megan Said Laughing. I Didn't Know It Was A Female Asshole You Was So Prestigious To Show Her Around I Didn't Get To Tell You. But I Ain't Gonna Lie She Was Sexy Af Did You See Dem Eyes Do She Had Gray Eyes With Brown n Blonde Dreads. She Know She Sexy, Megan Just Went On n On. I Finally Clocked Out Traffic Was Bad So I Know I Was Gonna Be Late Picking Up Mj From School. When I Pulled Up I Swear My Eyes Were Playing Tricks On Me.

Andrea POV

Daddy This My Friend Mason His Mommy Late Can We Wait For Her, Naomi Asked. Yes Babygirl We Can Wait. She Hugged Me, You In The Army Or Sumting? Mason Asked. I'm In The Air Force Lil Man, His Eyes Got Big. You Fly Planes? He Asked Jumping Up. No I Fix The Planes, Oh That's Cool Too He Smiled. This Baby Blue Car Pulled Up. That Shit Put My Range Rover To Shame. She Got Out The Car n I Bite My Lip. Damn Shawty Was Beautiful , She Saw Me n Rolled Her Eyes. Well Ms China,I Smiled Are You Stalking Me Andrea? She Asked. China I Was Here Before You I Laughed. Whatever She Mugged. Don't Be Mean To My Daddy, Naomi Said Standing Up. Aww Aren't You The Cutest. Mommy This My Friend She New, Mason Said. That's Ya Son? I Asked. Ain't That What He Said. She Said With Attitude. The Kids Giggled, Mommy Can We Go With Naomi n Her Daddy For Ice Cream Please.He Asked No Baby Not She Said With Quickly. I Sowwie Maddy, Naomi Pouted. Cmon Ma, I Mean China I Corrected Myself Cuz She Was Staring n Shit. Think Of It As Me Paying Your Son, Na Don't Have No Friends Her First Day n Ya Son Her Friend. Look I Won't Even Talk To You. Alright She Finally Gave In. Hello? I Answered My Cell. Daddy Where Are? I Looked At My Phone It Was Amber. Baby I'm In LA, Baby What's Wrong Why You Crying? Daddy Why You Leave Without Saying Bye. She Cried. Amber I Tried Nobody Opened The Door, Noone Returned My Calls. I Got Transfered To A New Location. I Hate You She Cried Before Hanging Up. I Rubbed My Face. Maybe Can Go For Ice Cream Another Time I Gotta Go. But Daddy You Promised, Naomi Pouted. Sigh Ightt You Lead The Way Cuz Ion Know Where Anything At. Okay. She Said Before Getting In Her Car.

China POV

So She Left Her Girl n Sitting In My Face Smiling. She Anything I Shook My Head As I Pulled Into Rita's. Thanks Mama Mj Got Out. I Grabbed My Phone n Purse. She Got Out n Her Daughter Ran In With Mj. Are You Okay? Yeah I'm Good She Held The Door Open For Me Than Walked In. As The Kids Played In The Bounce House We Talked. Angry Gf? I Asked. She Chuckled Nah, My Daughter. Oh I Felt Dumb For Being Jealous. Why She Not Here? She Shook Her Head. Her Mom Won't Let Me See Her. She Said Looking So Sad. I Hugged Her,She Hugged Me Back. Her Hands Slid Up n Dwn My Back A Moan Slipped Outta My Mouth, I Bit My Lip. But It Was To Late She Heard Me. Mybad China She Smiled. You Good Well Lemme Go Before My Bf Thinks I'm Leaving Him. Ightt China I'll See You Tomorrow She Before Picking Up Naomi. Bye Bye Ms China, Naomi Yelled. When I Got Home Mason Was Sleep On The Couch, Hey Dad! Mj Ran n Jumped On Him. He Jumped Up, Man Mason Chill, He Yelled Putting Mj Dwn. Sorry Dad, Mj Cried. Fuck You Been China? Mason Yelled. Mj Ran Behind Me, I Got Off Work Late Mason, He Stood Up. You Got Off Work Late? He Asked. Yes I Got Off Work Late, Than Mj n I Went To Rita's With His New Friend. I Explained, You Went To Rita's With Who Son? Mason Asked. With My Friend Naomi She's New At School n She's Pretty Dad! Mason Said Excited. Ightt Lil Man Go Play, While Momma Make Dinner Mason Said. Okay Dad, Mj Said Running Upstairs. I Still Don't Believe You're Pregnant You Ain't Showing,He Said Pushed On My Stomach. Mason Stop Your Hurting Me. After You Get Off Tomorrow We Gonna Find Out If You Pregnant. He Said Leaving The House. I Just Started Dinner, I Can't Stay Here I'm Tired Of Him.

Andrea POV

I Can't Believe You Not Gonna Let Me See My Kids Nia! Andrea You Used Me For Pussy, Aynia Yelled In The Phone. Ma It Wasn't Like That I Tried To Explain. Bye Andrea, She Said Hanging Up. I Rubbed My Face, Naomi Had Finally Went To Sleep After Hours Of Telling Me About Her First Day. I Just Laid There Thinking About My Fucked Up Life I Had To Gain Control Of My Life Man.

Give Ay Nigga Some Feedback Damn