Chapter 15

Andrea POV

It's Been A Few Months Since I've Seen The Twins I Talk To Them Every Day. Amber Texts Me At Least 50x Amin Lls Nia Lied About Holidays n Breaks Cuz Thanksgiving Break Coming Up n She's Avoiding Me. Lil Man Holding His Bottle Now n Can Sit Up By His Self. I Woke Up This Morning Laying Next To Alec Who Was Still Fast Asleep. I Took A Shower n Alec Was Was Was Still Sleep. I Put On My Clothes Damn I Look Good.  I Got Lil Man Dress Than Headed Downstairs.  China Wya Girl???  I Guess She Took The Kids To School. It Was Around Lunch When I Started Getting Sleepy Alec Was Sleeping On My Chest n I Went To Sleep With Him. Hi Daddy China Said Kissing My Neck Waking Me Up.  I Sat Up Holding Alec.  Gimme My Baby She Said Taking Alec Upstairs. I Followed Her, She Put Alec In His Playpin. She Started Taking Her Clothes Off n I Know I Was A Creep Just Watching Her. She Got In The Shower n I Laid On The Bed, n Was Rubbing My Dreads. She Walked Out Ass Naked, I Sat Up Just Staring, She Just Stood There.  I Took That As My Time To Get Her.  I Stood Up n Grabbed Her Hips, Drea She Moaned. I Kiss Her Shoulder, Kiss My Otha Shoulder Daddy, She Whispered.  I Kissed Her Right Shoulder Softly, I Slowly Kissed Up Her Neck Until She Tensed Up n I Just Knew That Was Her Spot.  I Kissed Her Spot Repeatedly, Drea She Moaned Gripping At My Shirt. Then The Phone Rung.  FUCK! I Whispered. Andrea Don't Answer It She Held Me Tight.  I Sucked On Her Lip n Picked Her Up.

Aynia POV

Aubrey Shut Up! You Not Grown Lil Boy! I Yelled At Him.  Smh I Fucking Hate You Man Fr You Should've Just Let Me Stay With Pops! He Yelled. Ace Walked In Man Get Outta Ya Mom Face Man Fr! Ace Yelled. Son Get Out My Face Fr Igaf Who You Run For Or Wid You Don't Run Shit This Mf House, Aubrey Yelled In Ace Face. Aynia get Ya Disrespect As Kid Fr, Ace Said Stepping To Aubrey. Would Y'all Stop!  You Suppose To Be Family To Us My Daddy Said You Blood n We Can Trust You n You Tryna Square Up With My Brother!!!  You Already Fucking My Mom The Least Can Do Is Respect Us!  You Bring Drugs In n Out this Out My Daddy Would Murder You If She Found Out Whichu Was Doing Here!  Amber Yelled.  Mom You Need To Get Ya Shit Together Fr!  Aubrey Is Selling Drugs n I'm Pretty Sure You Know n Aubrey  You Know Daddy Would Beat Ya Ass! As Of Dixon His Still My Brother I Can Spend Time With Him Momma You Act Like He Ya Golden Child n We Not Allowed To Touch Him.  She Continued.  I Can't I Just Can't Deal With This Bullshit, She Grabbed Her Jacket n Ran Out The Door.  Sighh We All Just Sat There In Silence I Did This I Fucked My Household.  Wow Lls But She Not Tryna Tell Her Business Like She Was Suckin Dick At My Basketball Game, Aubrey Said Plopping On The Couch. You Still Talking Shit Man, Ace Said Standing Over Aubrey.  Get Out My Face Man Fr! Aubrey Saif Pulling Out A Gun, I Screamed n Started Crying.  I'm Tired Of This Shit You Tryna Replace My Pops,  You Tryna Take Over My Hood Than Try Smile In My Face, You A Snake Fr Bruh Aubrey Said Standing Up.  Pops ALWAYS Told Me Don't Pull A Gun Out On Somebody If I Don't Plan On Using It, But Best Believe Imma Use This Shit, He Said Smiling.  Aubrey Baby Look At Me, I Tried Reasoning With Him.  What Ma? You Want Me To Look So She Can Run? Before I Could Answer He Hit Her With The Gun n She Fell Out Cold. I Just Sat There Crying. He Just Stared At Me,  Aubrey I'm Sorry I Missed Up Baby Please Give Me The Gun.  Ma No It's Mine, He Said Smiling. Baby... Ma He Said Cutting Me Off. I Love You I Truly Do But You Driving Me Crazy, You Have Kids Yet Your Only Concern Is A Being In A Relationship,He Said. I Love You Momma I Do I Just Don't Like Her Said Swinging The Gun At Ace. I Love You Momma, I Love Amber n Naomi Y'all My All n Pops I Love Her Too.  Lls Isn't That Funny Momma My Dad Is A Chick, He Chuckled. He Was Rambling , Aubrey Aubrey Baby Look At Me I Said Standing Up.  Yes Momma,Yes Said Looking At Me. Baby I Love You, I Tried To Hugged Him n He Pushed Me. What Happened Next Was Unspeakable Unbelievable. He Shot Ace n Than Himself. I Called The Police n I Just Held My Baby n Cried.  Aubrey Baby Wake Up, I Held Him Tight.  Nichol n Dixon Stood There Crying. The Police Came n I Grabbed The kids n Went Outside.

Andrea POV

Right There Baby, Don't Stop, She Moaned Holden My Head. Fuck! She Screamed I'm About To Cum Drea, She Moaned. I Flicked My Tongue Over Her Pussy, I Slid My Tongue Deep In Her Pussy n She Started Grinding On My Face,  Oh Gosh Baby Right The.  I Wanted Her To Call Me Daddy I Wasn't Gonna Stop Until She Did. È Tuo Papà (It's Yours Daddy) She Screamed Loud.  I Always Get The Women That Speaks A Different Language Man :) Sono Per Venire Papà (I'm About To Come Daddy) She Screamed. Mhmm Daddy Right There She Moaned. I Slid Two Fingers Inside Her, N Flicked My Tongue Ring Over Her Clit. She Started Shaking n Moaning.  Daddy I'm Cumming She Cried.  I Gotchu Ma. She Came All Over My Lips I Couldn't Help But Clean Up Her Juice Shawty Was So Mf Sweet, I Never Tasted Anybody Better Than Nia Until China.  Shawty Was Good. After Cleaning Her Up I Climbed On Top Of Her. She Was Dozing Off. I Smiled n Laid Next To Her, She Went Right To Sleep. My Phone Rung Again n It Was The School.  Hello?  I Said Getting Out The Bed. Your Daughter and Your Nephew Were Bullying A Lil Boy At Lunch. The Principal I'm On My Way. Once I Got To The School Mason Was Yelling At Some Woman n Naomi Was Crying. Once Explaining I Grabbed The 2 We Went In The Principal Major Johnson Nice To See You Again She Said Standing Up.  Sorry It Was Under These Circumstances,She Apologized.  Mike Flin He Spit On Naomi n Before She Reacted Mason Attacked Him, She Explained. I Wanted To Laughed.  Excuse Me Ms. Jone I Said Getting Up.  Wassup Babygirl Why You Not In School??  Daddy?  Amber Cried.  Baby What's Wrong Amber? Aubrey She Cried. What About Aubrey Babygirl. She Just Cried, Daddy His Gone,  She Cried. My Heart Dropped, I Was Scared To Know What She Meant That My Son Is Gone. Daddy He Killed Himself She Continued. Amber Stop Playing Where Is Ya Brother?  I Said Raising My Voice. Daddy His Daddy He Fucked Shot Ace n Than Himself His Dead Daddy!  She Scream. I'm On My Way, I Hung Up.  Ms. Jones I Gotta Go,  I Grabbed Na n Mason n Rushed Up.

China POV

I Woke Up Cuz Alec Was Crying After Feeding Him He Went Right To Playing. Drea?! I Yelled Thru The House.  Smh So She Got What She Wanted n Now She Gonna Go Bring About It.  I Started Dinner, When I Heard Her Car,  I Smiled Instantly. The Kids Came In n Ran Straight Upstairs, Drea Never Came Inside. Drea Came In Her Eyes Were Puffy n She Looked Like She's Been Crying.  Her Eyes Were Blood Shot Red.  She Just Stood At The Door Look At Me With So Much Hurt In Her Eyes. Andrea? Before Anything Else Was Said The Tears Just Started Pouring Down Her Face. I Hugged Her n She Hugged Me So Tight.  Please Talk To Me Andrea, I Said Hugging Her Tight. His Gone Baby,  My Lil Boy Gone Man,  I Cried.