Chapter 29 P1

Andrea POV

After Dinner n Washing Dishes.  I Help China Put The Kids To Bed, We Started With The Girls.  Daddy, Mommy I Love You She Kissed Us As We Tucked Her In.  I Love Too Baby, We Both Said.  Night Uncle Night Auntie Nicole Said. Night Babes.  By The Time We Got To Mason Room He Was Just Getting In Bed.  China Kissed Him Night Mommy Night Dad. Night Lil Man I Kissed His Forehead n Turned His Light Off. Once In The Room She Started That Shit, You Are So Disrespectful!  She Yelled.  China Stfu With That Bullshit If Your So Uncomfortable With Ya Kids Calling Me Dad,  Than Y'all Should.  I Yelled Back.  If I Was An Abusive Nigga You'd Be All For It! I Continued.  Sorry I'm Not A Man I Can't Change That But I Love n The Boys Like Their Mine If To Petty To See That Maybe Whatever We Got Going On Needs To Fucking Stop!! I Continued To Yell. Drea..  I She Stumbled Over Her Words.  Stfu China Save The Bullshit I Don't Wanna Hear It. I Grabbed My Jacket n My Keys.  Drea Where Are You Going? She Cried. I'm Out.

China POV

I Called My Best Friend I Really Needed To Hear His Voice. Hey Logan, I Sniffed.  China What's Wrong Ma?  He Said Worriedly. Ya Fuckdude Hit You He Yelled.  Logan Come Over,  I Moved I'll Text You The Address.  I Know If Drea Caught Here She'd Kill Him. After Texting Him The Address He Was Here A Hour Later.  I Opened The Door n There Stood My Bestie.  Drea Doing Something To Me Cuz His Not Turning On By His Presences The Way He Use To. Logan Fuck Me Please,  I Looked At Him,  He Looked Around Looked At Me. China What? He Said Staring At Me.  I Need You To Fuck Me, I Dropped My Rub Slowly.  He Picked Me and Laid Me In Drea n I Bed. Before I Knew It Was Over He Was Next To Me Sleep I Read The Clock. 2 In The Morning. He Had Energy But His Stroke Wasn't Nowhere Near Drea's. He Didn't Eat Pussy, I Laid On My Back The Entire Fuck. Logan You Gotta Go,I Shook Him.  Logan Get Up!  What Man!  He Yelled.  My Gf Probably On Her Way Home You Have To Go! I Yelled. Ya Gf?!  Df You Mean? He Yelled. Logan Please Go. Loose My Number Than Since You A Fagot Now He Said Leaving. I Sat In The Bed n Cried. Drea Came Home 10mins Afta He Left. Thank God His Gone.  She Didn't Even Speak To Me She Gotta In The Shower n Got The Kids Ready For School. I Heard Laughing n I Went n Said Good Morning To The Kids,Before Everyone Left. Have A Good Day Baby I Said To Her.  She Just Ignored Me n Closed The Door.

Andrea POV

I Seen Some Nigga Go In My House While I'm Sitting My Truck.  I Get That Niggas Plate Numbers n Just Sit There.  She Fucked Him I Promise Y'all She Did Why Dude Leave At 2 She Cheating On!  That's Why She Don't Wanna Be With Me Cuz She Went n Found Her A Nigga.  Bet Fuck Her, I Shrugged As I Dropped The Kids Off At School,  Than Took Alec To Daycare. Bye Bye Bye Dada Alec Smiled Bye Lil Man.  I Kissed Him And Head To Work. I Was Nervous Af Not Use To Being Around Teenagers I'm Barely Older Than Them. Once I Got Inside All Eyes Where On Me. I Had To Admit I Look Good,  My Blues Were Fresh My Dreads Were In A Bun I My Diamond Stud In Along With My Neck Tats Showing. How Could I Forget My Shiny New Colonel Rank. I Found The Office, The Most Finest Thing I've Ever Seen Was Sitting At The Front Desk.  Excuse Me Ms. Lady Um I, Your Colonel Johnson I Know She Cut Me Off While Licking Her Lips.  Who Else Know I Said Flirting Everyone Agree Whispered.  She Gave Me My Schedule n Key To My Room n They're Was A Old Man Teaching About Airplane Parts You Most Be The New Asi? He Asked Shaking My Hand. Yes Sir I Am. Your Class Is The Class Next Door Your With The Other Kids He Explained I'll Fill You In At Lunch He Said. Yes Sir.

Carmon POV

Come Sit In Daddy Lap Pervert Jack Said.  Nigga Bye, The Door Opened n The Class Got Quiet. Is That A Stud?  Diamond Whispered, She's Fine I Whispered Back. Ayee Wassup Class She Walked To The Front Of The Class. I'm Sure Y'all All Know Each Otha But I Don't So We Gonna Act Like This The First Day. She Said Smoothly. But Before We Do I'm Just Gonna Say I Ain't Ya Old Asi I Hit Back, She Said Licking Your Bottom Lip. My Panties Grew Wet, Your Right Your Nowhere Near The Same Diamond Said. I Giggled. Ightt We Gonna Start With Name Age Grade n What's Ya Goals. This Is Why I Loved Sitting In The Back I Go Last. I'll Start She Said. I'm 24 My Name Is Andrea Johnson Y'all Can Call Me Colonel Or Aj I'm Not Old So All That Ms This And That I'm Good. She Chuckled. Tell Us About Yaself Sammie In The Front Yelled. Ightt Ightt Stop Sucking Her Fuck, Jack Yelled Irritated. You Just Mad She Getting More Play Than You On Her First Day Diamond Yelled.  Ayee Yall Chill,  Ain't Nobody Getting Play She Laughed. I Got 3 Kids Alil Girl 2 Lil Boys. You All The Way To The Back Shawty, She Said Pointing To Me. What I Said.  You Start She Says. I'm All The Way In The Back.  That's Why I Picked You, Those In The Back Tend To Not Pay Attention. Age Smiled.  It's Ya Girl Carmon My Bestie Diamond Yelled.  Lol Girl Hush I Laughed.  I'm Carmon, I'm 18 I'm A Senior My Goals Is To Have A Successful Life. That's Wassup She Nodded.  Aj You Gotta Accent Where You From?  Diamond Asked.  I'm From ATL She Answered.