Chapter 18

Aynia POV

That Bitch Really Think She's Gonna Take Drea From Me. She Really Done Lost Her Mind, Nichole n Dixon Were Put In Foster Homes. Amber Stays With Ebonie I Get Weekend Visits But Sometimes I Cancel,It's Hard To Look Her Now That Aubrey's Gone It's Hurts. I Think About Ace All The Time She Had No Family So I Just Decided To Have Her Ashes Dumped On The Beach. I Sat On The Beach, Rubbing My Face. This Is All My Fault I Cried Out Loud. It's Okay Momma, Amber Said As She Sat Next To Me. I Hugged Her n Cried. Thanks Baby, I Gotta Go To School She Got Up n Left. I Head To Mrs. Johnson's House I Left My Cellphone, I Knocked On The Door n Andrew Asked The Door. Df You Here For Aynia? He Said Frowning. I Left My Cell, He Let Me In. Momma It Wasn't Nobody Drea Hoe Ass Ex Wife! He Yelled Before Walking Out The Door. What Aynia? Mrs. Johnson Asked. I Left My Phone, She Walked In The Living Room. There That Bitch Was Sitting On The Couch Looking At Pictures nShit. I Rolled My Eyes, Mad Or Nah She Said Looking At Me. Whatever, I Said Looking Around. Thanks Mrs. Johnson, I Said Snatching My Phone. Bitch I Mumbled. Disrespectful Ass Hoe, The Girl Said Standing Up. China She's Not Worth It Sweetie, Mrs. Jonhson Said. You Right London She Not The Girl Said Sitting Down Flipping Her Hair.

China POV

That Bitch Left, n Hello? I Answered My Cell. Mommy I Wanna Come Home, I Heard Naomi On The Otha Line Crying. Baby What's Wrong? She Cried. Mama I Gotta Go, I Stopped Talking When I Realized I Called Her Mama. It's Alright You Family, She Smiled At Me. What's Wrong Though? Naomi Is Crying, Baby I'm Heading Out Watch Ya Grandson Please? Mrs. Johnson Yelled To Her Husband. After Giving Alec To Mr. Johnson I Rushed To Naomi. We Knocked On The Door n Andrea's Friend Mike Opened The Door, Where Are My Kids? What? He Said Smiling. Mason Lip Was Bleeding, Momma! Ran To Me. I Picked Him Up, Mrs. Johnson Asked Him. He Locked Na In The Bathroom, Mason Looked At Mike. I Opened The Bathroom Door n Naomi Was Sitting In The Tub, I Grabbed Her n Wrapped In A Towel n Left. I Rushed Home, To See Drea Sitting On The Porch Smoking. Momma She Jumped Up When Her Mom Got Out The Truck. Drea Got Mason n I Sat In The Truck With Na. Baby What Happened?? She Started Crying, He Touched Me Mommy, She Whispered. My Heart Dropped.