Chapter 5

Andrea POV

I Been Calling Ebonie For A Month Now She Won't Answer, I Swear I'm Not Doing Anything I'm Being Faithful. The Bracks I Was In Got Bombed, Only A Few Of Us Made It Out. I Broke My Thigh Bone n My Hip Bone. With Physical Therapy I Can Walk Alil. I'm Heading Home To My Family.

Ebonie POV

Amber Whats The Plan For Your Birthday Your Brother Doesn't Wanna Do Anything. We Can We Have A Pool Party At The Beach House Daddy Brought Last Year? She Asked.  Yeah We Can Do That Your Birthday In 2 Weeks You Gonna Be Ready To Swim?? Hmm,I Think So.  She Smiled. Faith Came Dwnstairs Crying. Baby What's Wrong? Momma I Messed Up, She Cried. Faith, Amber Said Looking Surprised. Like She Knew What What Was Wrong. Both Of Y'all Sit Down NOW.  But I, Nooo Y'all Don't Sit Y'all Ass Down I Yelled At Amber. So Whichu Do Faith? Momma I'm Pregnant, She Blurted Out. Amber Just Cover Her Face. What?? Momma I'm So Sorry, She Cried. You Knew Amber? No But She Mentioned It, Amber Cried Looking Dwn. Sigh Wow,  My Own Fucking Daughter. Go To Y'all From Faith,  Smh Your 16 Years Old If You Wanted To Be Fast n Fuck Atleast Use Protection. I Yelled Behind Her, Matter Fact Bring Ya Ass Back Here n That Mf Now, I Yelled. Amber Just Sat There, Naomi Runs In The Door With Aubrey Right Behind Her. Mommy Mommy Look What Aubrey Won Me At The Fair!! She Yelled. Okay Baby I See, Can You Go Play In The Sandbox In The Backyard While I Talk To The Big Ppl. Okay Mommy, She Pouted. Aubrey Was Heading Out The Door. Aubrey Getchu Ass Back In Here! Man I Ain't  Got Nun To Do With This Ma,Said Blowing His Breath.  What's Going On? Andrea Asked Limping Into The Kitchen On Some Crunches. Baby We Did You Get Back? I Asked Hugging Her. Lil Over To Hours Ago, She Yawned. She Hugged Amber n Faith. Faith Busted Out Crying, Babygirl What's Wrong Drea Asked. Wassup Pops Aubrey Said Hugging Drea. Daddy You Should Get Some Rest It's Gonna Be A Long Night, Amber  Said Tryna Get Rid Of Drea. I Should But I Need To Know Why You Ain't  Been Answering My Calls? She Asked Turning To Me. Andrea I'm Not In The Mood. Look You Goes We Got Bigger Fish To Fry So Can Y'all Act Civil Please, Amber Said. Okay What's Really Going? Drea Asked. Fr What's Going On? Aubrey Asked Next. Faith Is Pregnant,I Said Shaking My Head. I Knew It!! Aubrey Yelled. Faith Started Crying, Daddy Say Something Amber Whined. I Don't Know What To Say,  I Didn't Think My Faith Was Having Sex, Andrea Said Slowly. Are You Having Sex Amber? Andrea Asked. Amber Didn't Say Anything. Amber I Know You Fucking Hear Me Talking To You, Drea Yelled. ARE YOU FUCKING?! No Daddy, Amber Cried. What About You Aubrey?? Yeah, Aubrey Said Nonchalant. You Using Protection? She Asked.  I Mean Yes I Ain't Stupid. I'm Going To Bed,  I Can't  Believe This Shit. When Drea Got Up The Doorbell Rung. Who The Fuck Is That? She Yelled Ohhhh Shit, Baby It's Nobody Go Head Upstairs. Nah I'm Good Amber Go Open The Door. Who's At The Door Amber? I Asked. It's Morgan Momma, She Said. Hey Ms.Daniels, Morgan Came In Smiling.  Loose The Smile Brightens, Aubrey Warned. Aubrey Get Off My Line, Before Anything Else Was Said Aubrey Attacked Him. He Just Kept Punching Him Until Andrea Finally Got Up. Aubrey Stop She Said Calmly n He Got Up n Went Upstairs. You The Lil Mf  That Got My Daughter Pregnant? She Asked Standing There. Not The Right Time But Gosh I've Missed Her. Faith Let's Go, Ebonie When I Get Back I Expect That There To Be Dinner On The Table  next Naomi At It. She Demand.  There Will Baby Andrea, Don't Do Anything Stupid, I Whined.

Andrea POV

When We Pulled Up To Lil Nigga House A Million Things Were Running Thru My Head. Daddy You Getting Out? Faith Asked Above A Whisper. Yeah I Grabbed My Crunch Now Got Out. When We Walked In Some Dude Was Sitting On The Couch Rolling Up. Two Fat Bitches Sitting Next To Him. Boy Who The Fuck You Bringing In My Crib? The Man Asked, Jumping Up.  My Gf n Her Mom Uncle Mike, He Said.  Ohhhh,  Wassup Faith, Wassup Ma He Said Biting His Lip. Dude Fall Back I Eat All Pussy, I Said In Pure Disgust. Whichu Here For Than?? He Asked. Ya Nephew Got My Daughter Pregnant. I Said Instantly Getting Pissed. Before I Said Anything Else Mike Punched Morgan In His Jaw. Get The Fuck Out Morgan,  I Told You I Wasn't Raising No Fucking Kids Man. Mike Yelled. We Got In The Car n Morgan Broke Dwn. You Got Somewhere To Stay??  No He Said Looking Out The Window. Sigh. I Called My Sister She Not My Real Sister, We Grew Up Together She Helped Me Come Out The Closet. She Prolly Let Him Stay. Aye Wassup My Nigga She Said Into The Phone.  Aye Wassup Ace, Wassup King I Haven't Talk To You Since 9th Grade How You Been?  Good Man Good, Aye I'm Shocked You Got The Same Number. She Laughed.  But I Need Ya Help Bruh. Wassup Nigga We Family You Know I Gotchu, She Said. Well Some Lil Nigga Got My Oldest Daughter Pregnant, His Fam Put Him Out Can He Come Live Whichu.? Uhhh, Hell Nahh I'll Take Ya Daughter I'll Kill That Nigga For Getting My Niece Pregnant. She Yelled In The Phone. Ightt Text Me Y'all Address I'll Drop Her Off Tomorrow.