Chapter 16

Andrea POV

As I Sat In The Front Roll As The Preacher Spoke At Aubrey's Funeral. I Could Believe I Was Burying My Son,  To 100 I Blamed Aynia 100% China Came With Me Thank God Cuz Ion Think I Would've Made It Without Her. Andrea It's Okay To Cry, She Whispered Rubbing My Back.  I Shook My Head No, Naomi Was Crying I Don't Know What's Worse Now Or When I Had To Tell Her.

*Flashback*

Naomi Come Here Baby,  I Said Picking Her Up.  Daddy Gotta Tell You Something, She Wiped My Face.  Daddy Why You Crying? She Asked Wiping My Tears.  Cuz I'm Sad Babygirl, She Pouted. Why Daddy She Stared At Me With Those Big Gray Eyes.  I Sighed n Just Looked Down n Started Crying Again.  Daddy?  She Whined. Your Brother Is Dead Babygirl, He Hurt Himself n His Not Coming Back. Watching The Way Her Eyes Watered n She Just Stared At Me. Daddy I Wanna See Him, She Cried.  You Can't Na His Gone Babygirl. She Laid In My Chest n Cried. I Just Held Her And Cried. We Cried That Night, She Wouldn't Eat She Slept With Me On The Couch.

Flashback Over*

Daddy Naomi Whispered. I Wanna Go See Aubrey ,She Cried.  Cmon Than Babygirl.  I Was Scared Cuz I'm Pretty Sure The Back Of His Skull Was Gone.  But We We Got Up There He Looked So Peaceful,I Cried My Eyes Out.  I Kissed His Forehead I Love You Aubrey, Naomi Rubbed His Face n Kissed His Lips. I Love Aubrey I Miss You So Much. She Whispered. She Put Her Teddy Bear In The Casket, So He Don't Be Lonely Daddy. She Said Looking At Me. Okay Baby, I Nodded.  After Watching His Casket Go Down I Really Broke Down, I Just Rubbed My Face. For The Repass Everyone Went To My Momma House. My Mom Cooked Alot Of Shit,  I Haven't Smoked Weed Since I First Joined The Air Force But Today I Was. I Sat In The Basement Getting High n Crying.

China POV

I Was Uncomfortable, Drea Left Me.  I Know No One,I Held Naomi n Mason Hand n Baby Alec Was Strapped To My Chest. As Soon  As We Walked In The Living Room,All Eyes Were On Me. Um Who Are You?  This Guy Said Standing Up, Uncle Ray Naomi Hugged Him.  An Elderly Woman Came Out,  You Must Be China?  She said Hugging Me.  Yes Mama Thats China, Naomi Whispered.  I Blushed.  You Are Beautiful, Welcome  To The Family Nina. So Who Are These Handsome Gentlemen? She Asked. Alec n Mason, They're Adorable, She Smiled. Andrea Looks Just Like You, She Smiled. Than Her Brother Laughed She Hasn't Looked Like Mom Since 7th Grade, He Laughed. Ray I'll Smack The Dog Shit Outta You If Don't Stop Bashing Ya Sister,  An Elderly Man Came Out The Kitchen With A Plate Of Food. Kill Stop Bashing Sony Anotha Guy Said. Uncle Andrew! Naomi Yelled Running To Him. Where Sony Nana? He Asked. Naomi Shrugged. You Must Be The Beautiful China, He Said Kissing My Hand. So You Met Aubrey Before?  Andrew Asked After Introducing Himself.  Yes He Stayed With Us For 3 Months He Was A Sweet Heart Very Helpful,  I'm Glad I Had A Chance To Meet Him. I Took Alec Out Because Andrea's Mom Wanted To Hold Him. He Seemed So Happy Ray Said Smiling. Lil Dude Was Funny Man. Amber n Another Teenage Girl Came In She Ran Straight To Her Grandma, n Held Her.  It's Okay Baby,  His At Peace Now, Andrea's Mom Said. China You Came?? Amber Said Hugging Me.  I Told You I Would I Smiled At Her. I Didn't Think You Would Since My Mom Was Coming, I Never Met Your Mom So I Didn't See The Point, I Wanted To Pay My Respect To Your Brother Sweetheart, I Said Kissing Her Forehead. She Smiled Thanks China, Oh This Is Faith Remember My Sister I Was Telling You About ? She Asked.  Yes I Remember Hey Faith Nice To Finally Meet You. I Excused Myself To Go Fix Naomi n Mason Plate After Sitting Them At The Table I Finished Fixing Drea n Myself A Plate. I Know She's Gonna Be Hungry When She Finally Comes Outta Hiding. She Won't Come Out Of Hiding, Some Chick Walking Saying.  At Some Point She Will, I Said Wrapping Up Her Plate. Like I Said She Won't, The Bitch Said Rolling Her Eyes.  I Scanned Her Over, She Looked Worn Out Like She Use To Be Beautiful.  Her Dress Was Way To Tight She Looked Like A Who're.  This Bitch Had Nun On Me.  I Chuckled I Don't Think I Ask For Your Opinion, Anyways Mama Imma Save Her A Plate. Her Mom Laughed Clapping Her Hands Together.  Girl I Love You Already!  She Smiled. We Can I Find Drea?  I Asked Check Her Room In The Basement. Aynia You The Reason My Son Dead Get The Fuck Off Me, I Heard Drea Say As Stood On The Stairs. Drea I Missed You So Much, She Said.  I Was To Scared To Hear Drea Say It Back So I Interrupted. Dre Baby You Okay?  I Acted As If That Bitch Wasn't Standing There.  I Was Just Coming Up Ma, She Stuttered.Don't I Brought You Something To Eat Baby. Thanks Beautiful, She Smiled.  That Bitch Stormed Off.  You Two Must Have Met Upstairs?  Never Met Her Before I Giggled.  For The First Time She Actually Looked At Me. China You Gonna Be Mine? She Asked So Randomly.

Andrea POV

I Was Waiting For An Answer.  Dre , She Started.It's A Yes Or No China.  Andrea You Just Buried Your Son,  I'm Not Answering You Now Baby.  Ask Me In A Week Or So, She Said Straddling My Lap.  You Mean Alot To Me China I Said Rubbing Her Back. I Know And You Mean Alot To Me n The Boys, She Said While Holding Me Tight.  Baby Ion Want Anybody Else But You, I Whispered In Her Ear. Dre Your High, So I'm Gonna Let You Sober You She Said Tryna Get Up.  I'm Find Ma, I Said Grabbing Her Waist. I Grabbed The Back Of Her Neck. China I Whispered. Drea Your Hurting Me Baby, She Said Tryna Push Me Away. Daddy, Naomi Whispered. Bye Naomi Don't You See Grown Folks Talking!  I Yelled. She Jumped n Ran Upstairs.  China,  You Love Me? Andrea! My Dad Yelled.  I Slowly Let China Go, She Jumped Up So Fast. Sweetie Go Upstairs n Let My Wife Look At Your Neck, Dad Said. He Sat Next To Me,  n Hugged Me. Move Man!  I Pushed My Dad, n Jumped Up.  No Dad I'm Done Crying Man! I Yelled While My Eyes Watered. Andrew Came Down, Dad Move Man!  I Cried. He Hugged Me n I Fell To The Floor In Tears. My Dad Held Tight n I Cried. Everyone Leave My Momma Said Coming In My Room. Everyone Left My Dad Kissed Me n Went Upstairs.  Baby Cmon Here, I Hugged My Mom So Tight. I Know We Not The Best Of Friends n I Know I Haven't Always Been There But I Love You So Much Baby.  I Know How It Feels To Loose A Child Believe Me I Do Baby, She Said Kissing My Face.  But You Strong Baby You Good Love Flute Aubrey Cuz He Was Growing To A Strong Young Man n You Did Ya Best As A Parent Baby, She Continued.  Don't Blame Ya Self. But I Do Blame You For Hurting That Girl Upstairs, She Said Grabbing My Ear.  Momma I Whined.  Her Race Is Red n Her Neck Is Bruised Up Sony What Did You Do To Her!  My Momma Yelled.  Momma Idek, Momma You Blowing My High Cmon Now.  I Quickly Regretted Saying That. She Backhanded Me So Quick I Told You About Smoking That Shit In My House! She Yelled.

I Ain't Updating Nomore Until I Get Some Feedback.  Ain't No Point In Me Writing If I Ain't Getting No Responds Lls