Chapter 24

China POV

I Woke Up, To An Empty Bed. I Showered, n Put On Some Leggings n One Of Drea's Air Force Shirts. I Headed Over Momma London House Since She Had My Babies, She Was Strapping Them In As I Pulled Up Behind Her Van. Girl Why You Here I Told Drea I'd Take Em To School, She Said Hugging Me. I Missed My Lil Ones I Said Kissing Mason n Naomi. Alec Is Inside With Grandpa Mommy, Naomi Yelled. Okay Baby Thank You. I Spoke To Drea's Fam, Than I Took That Long Ass Drive To The Prison House.  I Want Alec To Meet His Father. You Mason Babymomma Right?  One Of The Gaurds Asked While I Was Signing In.  Yeah I Am,  I Rolled My Eyes.  Well Cmon Imma Show You One You Don't Need To Be Coming Here. Fuck Him Ma,  You Better Off Raising That Baby Ya Self, He Got Females Running In n Out This Bitch, The Guard Said.  I Wanted To Cry,  But I Didn't I'm With Drea Now. He Took Me To A Room Were I Seen Mason Getting His Dick Sucked. I Walked Out Crying,  I Didn't Even Know Why. I Drove Home n Drea Was Still Gone.  I Held Alec n Cried,  I Woke Up To A Bang On The Door. It Was My Daddy, I Held Alec. That's My New Granbaby?  My Dad Asked. Yes Dad His Name Is Alec, I Said Rubbing His Head. Well Let Me In Babygirl, I Drove Along Way To See You He Said Smiling. I Nodded My Head n Let Him In. So A Friend Of Mine Told Me You Have A New Friend In Ya Life,Said My Dad Beating Around The Bush.  Ohhh Andrea The Friend House We're In Dad, I Laughed. Well Yes Daddy She's Gay,  I'm Digging Her Alot, But We're Not A Couple Just Friends.  He Frowned, Than Smiled. As Long As You Happy Princess,  He Said Kissing My Cheek.

Andrea POV

Well I Need A New Medical Team Sgt, So You Need To Recruit Cuz That's Not Cutting It For Me Jordan Complained. She Was Sexy Af Giving Orders Man,  I Just Wish I Could Fuck Her One Good Time. After The Meeting, Jordan Went Back To Her Office.  I Followed Behind Her. Aye Boss, Lemme Talk To You Real Quick.  I Ran Behind As She Was Closing Her Office Door. What?  I'm Mad At You, She Said Rolling Her Eyes. Why Ma?  I Whispered, Closing The Gap In Between Us. She Moaned n Threw Her Head Back.  I Giggled, You Want Me J So Why You Playing Games. I'm Glad I Wear My Strap Wherever I Go! She Locked The Door n Pushed Me On The Desk, Bit My Lip n Moaned. She Pulled My Pants Down n I Stripped Her Out My Clothes,  She Sat On My Face. She Rode My Tongue Like No Other, She Slid Up My Tongue n Would Slowly Slid Back Down. I Flicked My Tongue All Up In Her Pussy, I Rubbed Her Clit.  Fuck Drea,  She Moaned Mhmm Baby Right There Don't Stop, She Moaned While Pulling My Head. China Walked In, Drea She Gasped. China Baby Come Here, I Slid Jordan On My Strap. Damn Daddy She Moaned. I Stripped China Outta Her Clothes, Drea No She Slapped Me When I Tried To Kiss Her.  Mami Come On Don't Be Like That, I Bit My Lip At Her.  She Slid On My Face N Sat Dat Pussy Right On My Tongue.  I Sucked On Her Pussy Hard, She Was Leaking Down My Face. I Lifted China Off My Face, Jordan Kiss Her.  I Said Slamming China Down On My Tongue.  Mhmm Papi Right There, China Moaned. When I Looked Up China n Jordan Were Making Out. Jordan Was Squeezing China Breast n China Was Rubbing Jordan's Clit. Their Moans Filled The Room, Jordan Bounced On My Strap.  Damn Drea You Got My Pussy Leaking Daddy!  Jordan Yelled. China Pussy Tightened Up On My Tongue, Papi I'm Cumming She Screamed. She Grabbed My Dreads n Moaned Loudly. Jordan Gripped My Stomach n Started Shaking, Oh Gosh Daddy Right There. They Came Together That Shit Was Sexy. China Climbed Off My Face N Jordan Slid Off My Strap, They Switched. I Fingered Jordan, I Put China On All Fours n Fucked Her.  Mhmm Papi Please Slow Dwn I Can't Handle It, China Begged. Jordan Stood Up, Daddy Eat It Baby, She Said Shoving My Face In Her Pussy. I Ate Jordan Out n Fucked China Out Until They Came.  China Pushed Me Off The Desk, n Took My Strap Off.  China n Jordan Started Eating Me Out n Fingering.  Fuck Right There Ma Don't Stop,  I Moaned Holding China Head, I Sucked On My Lip. Damn Ma,  I Moaned Pulling Jordan's Hair. Got Damn Y'all Got A Nigga Sweating nShit.  Drea Wake Up!  Jordan Yelled.  Wake Ya Ass Man Jordan Yelled.  I Jumped Up Looking Around, My Mouth Was Watery. I Sucked On My Lip As I Stared At Jordan. She Giggled, Drea You Was Dreaming About This Pussy She Whispered. I Was Doe Ma,  I Said Sliding My Hand Up Her Thigh. Drea No, She Moaned. Lemme Go Before I Fuck Ya Ass,  I Smiled Kissing Her Forehead.

China POV

Lls Dad It's Different. You Always Gotta New Gf n Momma Still Married To Lawerence. I Can't Just Be With One Baby,  That's Not For Me My Daddy Said Laughing. Just Than Drea Walked In With The Kids n Some Pizza n A Single Rose. When She Got To The Couch She Stop,  Hey How You Doing?  She Said Basing Her Voice.  I'm Good n You, My Dad Said Standing Up. I'm Andrea I Go By Drea, Wassup She Said Shaking My Dad's Hand. I'm Cory Her Dad,  Oh Okay She Smiled Before Going In The Kitchen.