Chapter 13

China POV

I Woke Up In A Hospital Bed,  Instantly Panicked All I Remember Is The Nurse Saying Count Down From 20. (This Part Is Real Live Shit, It's When My Lil Sister Was Born) A Team Of Doctors Came, Ms. Monroe,A Black Doctor Said Walking In First. There Was Complications To With Your Son's Birth, He Started Off. He Was A Stillborn, Another Doctor Blurted Out. I Grew Stiff, I Just Held My Face. Mark Get Out The Black Doctor Said.  Ms. Monroe Your Son Is Alive It Took Alot Of Work But His Alive,  He Has 1 Lung 1 Kidney n His Not Eating. His Normal Weight For A Baby But He Has All The Health Issues As The Premature Baby He Is. His Not Breathing And Were Warming Him Up In The NICU. Oh I Almost Forgot Your Placita Wrapped Around His Neck n Your Walls Were Closing As Your Son Was Coming Out So We Had To Do An Emergency C-Section. As Of Your Health You Lost Allot Of Blood Your Iron Is Very Low n Your Ribs Are Alil Bruised. He Explained n They All Left. I Was So Alone I Just Wish Someone Was Here,  I Couldn't Stop Crying. Just Than Drea Walked In With Balloons n Flowers. You Finally Woke Ma, Drea Said Smiling. I Just Nodded My Head.  Lil Man Gonna Do Fine Ightt Ma Just Relax,Drea Said Rubbing My Thighs. How You Know What's Going On? I Asked. They Told Me They Thought We Were A Couple, She Said Smiling. Mhmm I Said Shaking My Head. You Should Let His God Father Name Him, Drea Suggested. Okay If I Like It Than You Can Name Him, I Smiled. Alec, It's Greek For Strong,Loyal Warrior, She Explained. Okay I Like It,I Smiled.  Ughh I Miss Mason I Started Crying, It's Cool My I'm Picking Him Up From School This Afternoon n Y'all Moving With Naomi n I. She Said All In One Breath. What ? I Said Irritated. Babygirl Chill His Teacher Called Your Phone n I Answered She Said He Had Bruises Around His Neck. I Explained To Her What's Going On n If You Not Outta That House By Next Week She Calling Cps, Drea Explained.  I Can't Take This. I Cried. Ma I Gotchu Relax I Been Here But I Already Got Ppl Moving Your Shit In My House, She Said. Drea, I Whined. Ma I Won't Do Anything You Don't Want Me To Shawty She Said Biting Her Lip.

Drea POV

Hey TT Drea Where My Momma? Mason Whined. Lil Man You A Big Boy You Can't Be Whining Like That, I Explained. Okay He Nodded. But Where My Momma? He Asked. She At The Hospital, She's Fine Don't Worry Lil Man.  She Had Your Baby Brother.  I Explained. REALLY!!!?  He Asked.

Yeah Lil Man Really I Smiled, Naomi Had Finally Woke Up While We Were Walking Into The Mall. Daddy Daddy!  Naomi Whined As I Put Her Down.  Naomi Your 5 Years Old Baby,  Walk.  But Daddy,  She Cried.  Na What's Wrong?  I Wanna See Aubrey, She Pointed.  Ya Brother Isn't Here Babygirl,  Who's Aubrey? I Heard Mason Ask Naomi.  My Big Bruder,  I Really Miss Him,  She Said To Mason.  I Can Be Your Big Bruder?  Mason Asked.  Okay,  Naomi Said Smiling. After Shopping For The New Baby , China Mason n Naomi I Hardly Had Any Room Left.  After Get Everything Inside We Headed Back To The Hospital. Y'all Stay Right Here I Stopped The Kids Cuz I Heard Yelling. Bitch That's My Mf Son,  n That Lil Dead Baby Mine Too If I See That Lil Dike Around You Or My Seed Again I'm Gonna Kill That Bitch! Her Dude Yelled.  I Guess I'm Gonna Die Than,  I Smiled Walking In. I Asked One Of The Nurses I Knew To Watch The Kids, Cuz This Nigga Gotta Go. Bitch You Funny,  He Said Stepping Away From China's Bed. Drea Please,  She Begged. Baby It's Cool Imma Respect You Ma, Before I Could Step Off This Bitch Ass Nigga Hit Me In The Back of My Head. Like Fr Wtf Punches Somebody In The Back Of There Head.I Turned Around n Punched His Ass Right In His Nose All You Heard Was That shit Crack. I Laughed As He Laid On The Floor Holding His Face. Bitch Ass Nigga, I Chuckled. The Doctors Came In n Stopped In His Track, Sir This Man Harassing My Girl.  China Started Blushing, The Police Came n Locked Dude Up. Your Man Was A Dopeboy?  I Asked Getting Angry. You Had Mason Around That Shit, Cmon China! I Yelled.  Drea Just Stop, Ion Have No One, I Don't Have Anything,  Just Stop Please. She Cried.  China Look Ma Your Beautiful n Very Smart,  Idc If You Was Homeless That's Better Than Dealing With That Shit.  I've Learned From Experience Ma That Drug Shit Ain't Cool.

Aynia POV

It's Been Week Since Aubrey n Amber Went To Ebonie House They Don't Answer My Calls n The School JUST called Saying They Haven't Been To School In Almost A Week . Baby Dix Sleeping Come Upstairs. Ace Said Smiling.  I Can't Baby I Gotta Go, She Sucked Her Teeth. The Twins Haven't Gone To School In Since They Left Bae, I Informed Her. Smh You n Drea Did A Piss Poor Job Raising Them Kids Man, She Said Sounding Irritated.  Come On, She Says Grabbing Her Jacket. Aye Bruh Watch My Kid, Ace Said To Her Friend As We Left. We Pulled Up To Ebonie's House.  Her Daughter Faith Ran Inside,  You Saw That?  Ace Asked.  Yeah Cmon, I Knocked On The Door. Nia It's Open Babes!! Ebonie Yelled. We Walked In, Ebonie Where The Twins?? They Ain't Here,  She Said Very Confused.  What?  Ace Asked Loudly.  Bae Chill Fuck Is You Yelling For?  The Twins Haven't Been Here Since Y'all Came Over For Their Birthday, She Explained. So They Ran Away?? Ebonie Asked Quietly. I Guess So, I Said Shaking My Head. Wait.. Ebonie Said Jumping Up. Faith Gimme Ya Phone Lil Girl, She Said.  But Momma, Faith Whined.  You Were Talking To Amber On The Phone A Hour Ago, n You ooVooed Her Last Night, Ebonie Said Quickly. Where Are They Faith?? I Asked. I Guess You Will Be Going To Border School,  Ebonie Said Getting Up. Okay Momma NOOO!! Ebonie Yelled.  They Went To LA To Find Daddy, Faith Said Quietly.  Ughhh REALLY FAITH REALLY? Ebonie Yelled.  Man!!! I Forgot Drea Changed Her Number!  Ace Yelled.

Andrea POV

China Was Finally Home n So Was Alec, She Ain't Given In To Nun. This 3 Bedroom House With A Basement And I ALWAYS Mange To Sleep With Naomi. China Was Cooking When There Was A Knock On The Door, Daddy!!!! The Door!!!! Naomi Yelled.  Drea I Got It China Giggled, Damn You Fine Af, I Heard. Aubrey!!!! Naomi Yelled. Um Baby Go Get Daddy, China Said. I Bit My Lip Cuz Her Calling Me Daddy Is What I Can Get Use Too. After I Put My Basketball Shorts On n A Tank I Ran Into Naomi,  Daddy I Told You I Saw Him! She Yelled.  Ightt Baby,  Cmon I said Picking Her Up. Dad! Aubrey Jumped Up, I Hugged Him.  Aubrey Where Ya Sister? She On The Porch She Was Scared This Wasn't Ya Place.