Chapter 9~Dangerous

*Time back to when Itsuki was talking to his 'friends'*

Y/n's POV
While Itsuki was talking to his friends
I remember what Akari told me at lunch.

"Y/n check your messages ASAP! It's important. And stay away from Itsuki,try to avoid him. Send it to your friend here too."

"Break up with him. He's INSANE!"

I check my messages to see that Akari sent me a audio. Danielle comes over from watching Itsuki and I play the recording. I see Danielle's face go kinda pale and I feel worried for my friends...

'I need to end this relationship'

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////A/n~And you know the rest,I just wanted to let you know how you found out.

*Next Day....*

Y/n's POV
It's 7:38 a.m. and I walked outside my house fully dressed in casual clothes and my backpack. I see Itsuki waiting by my mailbox. I walk over to him and as soon as I get close enough he hugs me tight.

"I love you Y/n...your my everything.. please don't ever leave me..."

I smile and hug him back.

"I won't."

We start walking to school hand in hand.As soon as we walk towards the school gates, all gazes land upon us. I see everybody with a look of concern and fear on their face. My face goes red from the embarassment and attention. I suddenly feel myself be pulled away from Itsuki. I fall back and land in someone's arms. I look up to see it's Touma and his arms snake around my waist and pulls me closer to him.

I look up at him again in confusion and see his facial expression looks lifeless and dark almost

I look up at him again in confusion and see his facial expression looks lifeless and dark almost....he looks back down at me and smiles. He then looks at Itsuki with a hard glare.

"Stay away you psycho, we don't want you accidentally killing anybody here so just go away."

I hear Touma say. I look at Itsuki and he has the same lifeless look on his face as Touma.

"Fine...." is all he says before walking out of the school gates.

"Itsu-"

"No Y/n....he's dangerous..."

Touma says as we walk towards the school. Before entering, I stop and watch Itsuki walk away with a blank expression...

"Y/N!"

I hear Touma yell and I run to catch up with him. We walk to our first period and I take a seat in my assigned seat. I look to my side and see Danielle's not here yet. I lean back and relax and feel somebody tap my shoulder. I look up at the person to see it's the new kid that transferred a bit after Touma.