Chapter 16~Back to normal?

H/c~hair color
H/l~hair length
S/t~skin tone
/////////////////////////////////////////////////Touma's POV
As the days passed by after Y/n and Itsuki broke up, it's been heaven for me.

Y/n usually just hangs out with me and that girl Danielle. It's been a while since I've last seen Asahi or Reo.

'I need to learn more about Asahi....so I could possibly use his weaknesses against him.....like if he gets scared easily, I could just scare him when he's home alone and the kill him...'

That girl Danielle though, I know she's planting seeds in Y/n's mind. I need to get her away from my precious Y/n....but she seems really close to Y/n.....too close. But I need to eliminate Itsuki first.....

For the past few days, Itsuki would attempt to talk to Y/n and would usually be by himself and never talk.

About once or twice, I've seen Itsuki crying behind the school. He always has that dark, depressing aura around him....but he doesn't seem as depressed as I need him to be.

'One more thing...and then he's broken.'

I sit at my desk quietly, not paying attention to my 6th period teacher at all.

'Hmmm....I need to see how broken he is....and how I should eliminate him. '

After class ended, I walked up to Itsuki in the halls.

"Hey Itsuki, how are you doing?"

I say while trying my best to pull the 'nice guy' act.

"Fine....why?"

Itsuki says with a dark low tone, looking at the floor, his bangs covering his eyes......with the same dark aura as before.

'Perfect.....he's already broken'

"Just curious, can you meet me behind the school later? After 8th period?"

"Why should I? I got nothing to live for......Y/n hates me..I have no friends..I'm useless......"

"Y/n wants to talk with you."

As soon as I say her name Itsuki's face and mood brightens up. He looks straight at me, but with no expression.

'I can see the hope in his eyes...oh how fun this will be...to hear him scream.'

"Alright "

And as soon as I hear his response I leave, heading to 7th period.

Y/n's POV
Days past after when I broke up with Itsuki, I've been feeling more guilty and guilty because of the mental state he's in.

Danielle has been by my side no matter what ever since then. She always gives guys that look at me a menacing look. She changed her classes to mine so she could 'protect me'. And that's totally okay with me.

I was walking out of my 6th period and heading to my 7th period when I saw Itsuki looking more happy than usual.....

'Did he already find someone else?'

"Y/nnnn are you listening to me?"

"Sorry Danielle....I was daydreaming for a sec there."

Danielle takes a look at where I was staring at and glares at Itsuki.

"NOPE. YOU ARE GETTING A NEWW BETTER BOYFRIEND RIGHT NOW!"

And with that she immediately pushed me away from Itsuki's sight and goes into the janitor's closet.

I wait by the door and when she finally comes out, I see her holding a megaphone.

'What is she doing.......?'

She stands on a stair case and speaks into the megaphone.

"HELLO THERE SINGLE GUYS! My bestfriend Y/n is single and on the market! She is ready to move on. So if any of you single guys would like to become her one and only love , meet me in room 587! There, I will talk to each and every one of you to decide who will become Y/n's boyfriend!"

"WAIT WHAT !?!"

My face goes red in embarassment and most of the guys in the hallway look at me with love sick eyes. I start to back up a bit ,scared of what the guys may do,  and before you know it.......they were all coming at me and I began to run.

Asahi's POV
I was walking out of my 6th period when I saw Itsuki looking happy as ever...like him and Y/n were together.

'No....don't tell me Touma's plan failed.....'

I then divert my attention to a girl with (h/c) colored (h/l) hair and beautiful (s/t) skin.....the girl of my dreams...Y/n...I watch as she stares sadly at Itsuki, as if she's feeling guilty.

'Poor Y/n....don't worry..he'll be gone soon.'

"NOPE. YOU ARE GETTING A NEWW BETTER BOYFRIEND RIGHT NOW!"

I hear my precious Y/n's annoying friend say.

I turn my attention back to Itsuki and walk over to him.

"Why are you smiling about psycho? Y/n broke up with you, remember?"

"Ahh Asahi....it has been a while....has it not?"

"I suppose it has....."

"Well, my dear old friend, there might be a chance my precious Y/n misses me...and according to that admirer of hers Touma, she wants to speak with me.~"

"Pfft Haha, as if. You cheated on her and we both know she hates cheaters."

"HELLO THERE SINGLE GUYS! My bestfriend Y/n is single and on the market! She is ready to move on. So if any of you single guys would like to become her only and only love, meet me in room 587! There, I will talk with each and every one of you to decide who will become Y/n's boyfriend!"

I hear Y/n's annoying friend say.

'It's none of her bussiness who Y/n dates.....she always get in the way....I need to eliminate her....'

"WAIT WHAT!?!"

I then see Y/n's cute face go red in embarassment and I get butterflies in my stomach.

I look at her, desprate for her to love me and I feel a blush spread across my face.

I look around to see every guy in the hallway looking at Y/n with the same expression as me.

I start to see Y/n back up a bit, scared of what's gonna happen. And then....
a whole bunch of guys ,including Itsuki,were chasing Y/n everywhere screaming her name.

The reaction on her friend's face was priceless and I walked up to her.

"Hello, you are Y/n's friend Danielle right? Well, you see, I have had a huge crush on Y/n since middle school and I was hoping you could possibly...help me? In becoming Y/n's boyfriend?"