Chapter 12~Traitor Pt.1

*Time skip to when 8th period is over (end of the day)*

Touma's POV
When the bell rang, I packed my stuff up quickly and dashed out the door. I fast walk towards Y/n's 8th period class and wait by the door. As soon as Y/n walks out, I tap her shoulder and she jumps a bit.

'How cute.....'

"Ah! Touma! My god you scared me...."

Y/n says while smiling at me. I smile back.

"Haha, sorry sweetie."

I say as I ruffle her hair. She looks at me with a bit of red spread across her face. My heart flutters and I contain my excitement and urge to just take her away from all of this.....

'No, Touma wait....only a few more steps left of the plan.....then........she'll belong to us...'

"So how come you wanted to be friends with Itsuki? He did threaten you.... aren't you kinda afraid of him?"

"I just want to know him, I kinda feel some pity towards him since he has no friends. I'm not afraid of him, are you? I mean, if he meant what he said... everybody that you socialize with could be dead..especially your friends."

"Yeah, I get that...but Itsuki would never do that. He's not insane or a psycho. He was just threatning you because maybe he was having a bad day."

Me and Y/n walk outside of the school we say our goodbyes. Y/n walks out the school gates. By now, I'm smiling ear to ear.

I think about Y/n's blushing face when me and her were talking.

'Is she falling for me....?'

I sigh, love sick, and go to Jitsuko's contact on my phone.

'Time to finally break Itsuki......'

I tap the call button and hear Jitsuko's voice.

"Hello~?"

"Hi Jitsuko, it's me Touma. Are you ready to meet up?"

Asahi's POV
I quietly watch Y/n walk out of the school gates and Touma talking to someone over the phone.

I was following them the whole time, right after 8th period ended.

I come up a bit more and start listening to Touma's conversation.

"Hi Jitsuko, it's me Touma. Are you ready to meet up?"

'What the hell is he doing talking to Y/n's old bully....?'

"Meet me at my house and get into regular and comfortable clothes. So Itsuki will believe your my real sister. Then I'll tell him to come over."

'Is he trying to break Y/n and Itsuki up?'

I get some sort of feeling in my stomach and decide to record the conversation. I start recording Touma with my camera. I zoom in a bit so you can actually tell it's Touma.

I then hear Jitsuko's voice and I move closer a bit so I can get her voice in the video.

"Okayyy, then you pretend to go to the bathroom. I'll casually walk into the room Itsuki Cookie is in with a bottle of wine. I'll get him drunk then you can take photos and make it seem like he's cheating. Then you show them to Y/n and we both get what we want."

''That's the plan. Meet me at 157 shutthefuckup street. Cya there."

Touma then hangs up, I was about to stop the video until I heard Touma say