Chapter 19~Pieces of a Puzzle

Y/n's POV

*BEEEEEP BEEEEEP*

I sit up from my bed and stare at my alarm clock.

'I swear I'm going to smash that thing one day....'

I check the time on my phone to see it is 6:30 a.m. I check my notifications as well and see I have a text message from my mother.

"Y/n I'm sorry I couldn't have told you this last night, it just came up. Me and your father had to leave for a business trip. I left 50 dollars on the table so you can buy your own food, we won't gone for long and don't use the money on (kpop merch/anime/shoes/clothes/stuff you like). See you soon, love mom."

I read from my phone. I shrug my shoulders and begin to undress. I put on a simple white shirt, a pair of new garments, a pair of jeans, and a hoodie.

I take a look at myself in the mirror and grab my brush. I begin softly brushing my hair and put it (into a ponytail/put it into a bun/leave it down/etc.)

I slip on a pair of socks and a pair of Nikes. I put on my deoderant,perfume and brush my teeth. I grab my backpack and phone then look at the clock.

'6:40 a.m.....I still got time to relax.'

I walk downstairs and turn on the TV.
I then grab some poptarts and sit on the couch. I look at the TV and see it's a news report on.

Being the lazy person I am, I just watch. Not bothering to pick up the remote on the ground.

"Earlier today, two bodies of teenagers were found. Both in the same garbage bin. We have identified the bodies as Itsuki Amano and.......Jitsuko Kyoko. We have identified the cause of death to be murder. Both bodies were found with deep wounds and injuries on their bodies. Police investigators are already investigating and planning to go visit Sakura Tree highschool to ask students about Itsuki's and Jitsuko's death. No weapons have been found though. Investigators have no clue either to who the murder or murderers are yet."

I then hear my ringtone go off and I see Danielle is calling me.

I pick up.

"Hey Danielle."

"Y/n! Did you see the news? Itsuki and Jitsuko are dead! Isn't this great?!"

"Yea, I am currently watching it right now. And, I don't know Danielle. What about their families? Think about how they feel."

"You are way too nice Y/n, you know? Still is great for us! I wonder who killed them though...."

"How should I know?"

"Don't you find it weird how out of all people....Itsuki and Jitsuko are dead?"

"Why would it be weird?"

"Because, think about it. Remember when you told me that Touma told you Itsuki invited Jitsuko to join them? Do you think Itsuki killed her?"

"Pfft, as if. I dated Itsuki for half a year Danielle....Itsuki isn't that insane. It could have been one of Itsuki's admirers."

"No way, Itsuki died AFTER you broke up with him. Since he cheated. Everybody hated him even more after that got out. I'm pretty sure he only had Jitsuko as an admirer. And besides, if it was an admirer you would be already dead."

"True, I am going to start walking to school now. Meet me by the front, okay?"

"Kk"

"See you soon. Bye."

''Bye."

And with that, I hang up and grab my backpack. I leave the house and lock my door. I swing my backpack over my shoulders and begin walking towards the school.

Touma's POV

*6:40 a.m.*

I was peacefully relaxing on the couch watching the news with a bowl of cereal in my lap. I was kinda spacing out....thinking who was next to eliminate.

'Hmm....let's see who else is in the way......Asahi...Danielle.....and Reo. Reo isn't too much of a threat but if he intervenes in my plans, I will kill him. Danielle isn't much of a threat either.....I'll eliminate her after Asahim....He keeps getting in the way so I have to get rid of him before he finds out what's happening and reports it. The other two seem too chicken to report it to the police....'

"Earlier today, two bodies of teenagers were found. Both in the same garbage bin. We have identified the bodies as..."

Still, deep in thought, I continue thinking.

"Itsuki Amano and......Jitsuko Kyoko."

As soon as I hear those names, I snap right out of my thoughts and begin to pay attention.

"We have identified the cause of death to be murder. Both bodies were found with deep wounds and injuries on their bodies."

(A/n~ and so on.)

I listen to the whole thing and smirk.

'Good.....they have no evidence to connect the murder to me ...'

I check the time and decide to leave for school. I grab my bag and phone then leave my house.

Danielle's POV
I wait by the front of the school and see Y/n come into view.

"Hey Danielle."

"Hey.''

We begin walking towards the gym and take our seats in the bleachers, waiting for the bell to ring for 1st period. Even though that will be a while from now.

"Sooo. About the thing on the news. You really don't think it's weird how....out of all people to die....it was Itsuki and Jitsuko? The two people you mainly had problems with..."

"They were just so happen to get unluckily murdered."

"I don't think it was a random person who killed them.....it's just weird how they're both connected to you."

"What do you mean 'connected'?"

"I mean, how the two people you hated just so happened to be killed....if it was a accident like a car accident....then I might have get where your coming from...but they died of murder...someone killed them. I'm not saying you did but....it's strange how it was them out of all the hated people in the school to be killed. Do you thin-"

"Danielle, if you're about to say that there's a possiblity I have a yandere....you probably have been watching too much anime or reading too much wattpad. Relax, it's nothing we should be worrying about. Nothing to do with us."

"Alright...."

'I know something's up...someone who cares about Y/n deeply is killing people close to her....I already have one piece of the puzzle...a bunch left...but who killed them?....whoever did..might just be a yandere....might.'