The underworld

It was a rainy day a boy was leaving his high school as he was holding his bag and umbrella to a crosswalk,The crosswalk sign shown green but a car ignored the sign and caused a crash to occur.

He was quickly dragged into a bright room as a man was yelling at another person while The boy slowly saw the light getting brighter.

??:Mr.Nashiri you know you could get fired if you do this!

Mr.Nashiri:I don't give a damn! Simon this is my son I can't just let him die!

Simon:but if you do this then he won't be able to be come out!

Mr.nashiri:Hikaru...please forgive me and have a happy life

He heard non of it as his mind turned black and only heard nothing for a few seconds as he also felt nothing too.

''Hikaru...''

Hikaru was sound asleep by a tree as a blonde boy was shaking him to wake him up as he yelled out his name louder.

''Hikaru!''

He slowly woke up as he saw the blonde boy facing in front of him as he bounced back and said ''eugeo to close!''.Eugeo and Hikaru took a while of complete silence until Hikaru laughed a bit then the two laughed.

''Hey you two what do you think your doing!''A female voice said which made Hikaru sweat nervously as he muttered out ''oh no..''.

''Hehe! What do you expect she always arrives at this time''Eugeo said with a smile which made Hikaru nod in response as he said ''your right..thanks for bring us lunch Alice!''.

''Now you two I hope you aren't slacking off on your daily task''She said with a huff while she walked towards them while holding a picnic basket.

''No were just taking a break we've been at this since morning you know!''Hikaru said as he slowly stood up from where he sat with a sudden headache entered his head.

*computer glitching noise*

Hikaru...Hikaru!

A image suddenly took Hikaru place for a brief second as he thought ''what's happening to me

A image suddenly took Hikaru place for a brief second as he thought ''what's happening to me..''

Suddenly he snapped out of it as he was his normal self doing his normal day as he ate with his friends and went back to his village once his and eugeos job was done for the day.

During the night

Hikaru was getting ready for bed,He went to his bed and turned off his lights as the head ache once again entered his mind as he muttered out with pain ''what's with this headache...!''.

Hikaru...Zi-O...Zi-O!

Hikaru left eye opened as it was a pink digital color with a code number shown.

''Error code:047''

Hikaru shown a tear drop falling down his pink colored eye while he slowly yelled out with a painful tone ''AAAAHHHH——!''.

The code number on his left eye shown a crack as an image of a armored figure did a pose towards him in a white background.

''It's your time now''The armored figure said as he tossed a black watch towards Hikarus point of view as he waved goodbye before he woke up

''What was that?''Hikaru thought as the sun light beamed out his window while he slowly got out of his bed and dropped something on the floor.

''What's this?''He said as he held a black device in his left hand and checked its life but it didn't show it only a question mark.

''I got to show this to Alice and Eugeo!''