Truce

''Argh...''Hikaru said as he was dangling at the side of the wall of the cathedral with his sword,Alice was being hanging on by Hikarus left hand as she tried to make him let go but he refused to.

''Don't move you idiot! I won't allow you to die like this!''hikaru yelled out as Alice looked flustered and said ''how dare you speak to me like that! Apologies criminal!''.Hikaru glares at her and said ''you are one! A major misguided snot nose IDIOT!''he finished his words as he mustered out some of his strength into his left arm as he raised up Alice to his height and yelled out ''pin your sword to the wall! Hurry!''.

Alice looked confused but soon realized that Hikarus sword was slowly coming out of the wall,She pulled out her sword and pinned it to the wall as he let go and soon fell when his sword got out.Alice caught him by his left wrist as she pulled him up and soon he pinned himself to the wall.

''Thanks...''he said as he quickly looked up and said ''can you still cast sacred arts..'',Alice nods as she said ''what do you plan on doing?''.Hikaru raised up His right arm and chanted out ''system call generate metallic element rod shape!'' A metal rode appeared out of thin air as he thrusted it into the wall and grabbed upon it.

''Hey what are you doing?!''alice said as Hikaru swung himself up and was soon standing on the rode as his sword was back in his scabbard.''alice use what did and we can both can make it to the 99th floor''Hikaru said as Alice didn't look at him and only mumbled ''I can't..''.

''Alice...can it be that''Hikaru said as Alice quickly looked at him blushing from embarrassment ''i can't do it alright! I've never been in this situation before!''She quickly said as Hikaru smiled and reached into his pocket and pulled out a gadget.

can it be that''Hikaru said as Alice quickly looked at him blushing from embarrassment ''i can't do it alright! I've never been in this situation before!''She quickly said as Hikaru smiled and reached into his pocket and pulled out a gadget

(Ex-Aid!)

Hikaru pressed the gadget as pink energy surged through his body as he said ''Alice Can you create a chain for me and you?''.Alice looked hesitant at first then but soon reached out her right arm and said ''system call change shape!''.

The gauntlet on her right arm changed into golden chains as she hook an end of the herself she tossed the other end to Hikaru,He attaches the end of the chain to his belt and said to Alice ''okay..here goes!''.

Hikaru leaped up into the air as he was now a few distances up and quickly used sacred arts to create another rod and stabbed into the wall,he then flipped himself up and was soon standing on the rod.

''Okay Alice get ready..''Hikaru said as he pulled the chain and rising her to the first rod as Alice had her sword back into her scabbard and now standing on the rod.Hikaru looked at Solus and spotted it slowly going down with him thinking ''I'm gonna have to find a spot to rest...''.

Hikaru continued this until nighttime as he finally reached to a rest place,He noticed stone statues on the spot he was going to rest as they soon shown to change color and their eyes glowing red.

''shit!''Hikaru thought as he looked down at his chain and tugged on it as hard as he could with Alice on the other end being yanked up towards him.

''KYA—-!!''she screamed as she was soon caught by Hikaru who smirked and said ''my my what a caught''.The statues were soon in the air as the two sword wielders prepared for combat,Hikarus blade revealed a pink glow as he mumbled to himself ''system call...begin formation''.

The sword Hikaru wielded Shown pink sparkles leaving itself as Hikaru muttered out something with it soon showing flashes,Alice had already cut down her opponent as she soon turned her attention to Hikaru who was still at his spot.

(What is he up to...he isn't frozen in fear)

The monster flew its way to Hikaru as the sword revealed a black aura around it as Hikaru soon grinned,''CHARGE!''Hikaru soon vanished from his spot as he was now standing distances away from Alice as the monster was frozen still.

''Maou Giri....''

The monster soon shown to have been cut into shreds as its remains fell below them,Alice made her way to him and said ''that technique what was it''Hikaru placed his sword back into his scabbard as he said ''it's something I learned from Cardinal..she helped me understand my powers and my obligation of being a king''.

''King..you honestly believe you being king after break the taboo index and betray the church twice already!''Alice yelled out as Hikaru soon turned towards her and gave her a serious look ''I only broke the goddamn taboo index because my page and eugeos page would have been raped by Humbert and raios! And I betrayed the church because the administrator is a lying sack of shit who stole our memories and make us her slaves!''.

Alice looked shocked a little as she soon said ''you lying...I was summoned from the heavens I don't belong here'',Hikaru soon grabbed upon Alice's left arm with his right and pulled her towards him with their lips being pressed together.

''You do...you have a family,friends,a village waiting for you to come back to..even Selka is waiting for her big sis to come home''Hikaru said gently as Alice remembered a nearly covered up image of a young Selka with tears falling down her face as muttered out ''my sister...''.

''Alice..you have the right to know about your past about the Alice Zuberg you once were''Hikaru said as Alice nodded as she said ''very well but if you speak of something that may sound false I will kill you''.

''Alright...where do we start''