Break out

Hikaru and eugeo were staring shockingly at the synthesis knight Alice as eugeo slowly walked to her with his left hand reaching towards her,Hikaru took a step forward as he said ''eugeo! Get away from her!''.

Eugeo was soon hit across the face by Alice's scabbard as Hikaru soon caught him and stared at her eyes with a sudden second of pink eye color change.Alice suddenly remembered a silver knight with glowing pink pupils under his helmet as she looked shocked to see them.

''Synthesis knight Zero...how are you..why''Alice muttered out as Hikarus eyes returned to their Normal color while she took a second to process this unexpected reunion.

'' You two you will come with me''she said as Hikaru helped eugeo up off the ground as both of them walked with Alice to her dragon as they were soon chained up.

''Hey Alice mind telling me what your doing now a days?''hikaru said as he made a smirk on his face as he was soon slapped by her really hard on his right cheek.

''Ow!''he yelled out as a steaming red hand print was left behind,Alice didn't comment only thing she did was climb on top of her dragon.

''Ah! My sword!''eugeo said as Hikaru whistled and made a smirk as eugeo was confused by his attitude as the two were heading to the tower in the city.

Hikaru slowly closed his eyes as everything in his sights slowly darkened.

''FUCK YOU!!!''

A echoing voice had rung in a large room as a pink light consumed the room as it soon died down.

A pink silhouette was in the room as it said ''you want to take me seriously now'',The silhouettes belt was glowing black and gold as everything became black.

Hikaru awoken in a jail cell with eugeo in the other side of the room,He slowly rose up from his bed as he noticed himself chained to the wall.

''Your finally awake..that good''eugeo said as he too was chained up as Hikaru shown to move off his bed and revealed pink colored eyes as he yanked his arm and caused the chain to rip itself off the wall,Eugeo was surprised as Hikaru ripped off the chain binding eugeo as Hikaru muttered out ''let's go...''.

Eugeo was confused by Hikarus words as his eyes were showing the words shown by his helmet as he pulled out his belt and put it on his waist as a blue light came out of the belt which soon revealed the blue rose sword.

''Hikaru Whats going on with you...''eugeo said as he held his sword in his arms while Hikaru looked at his right hand and said ''don't know but right now I feel I can do anything...''.

Hikaru punched the jail bars and broke open the door as both sneaked out with out being heard,The two made it outside as the garden they were in was huge and beautiful.

''Eugeo...lets go find Alice''Hikaru said as eugeo nodes in agreement.