Freedom

''Hikaru! Come on we have to hurry!''a young eugeo yelled out as Hikaru looked tired a little,''what's wrong *yawn* did something happen?''hikaru said as eugeo blurted out ''a integrity knight is here...he's after Alice!''.

''What?!''hikaru quickly full awakened as he and eugeo ran to the center of town with a worried look on their face.

''Hikaru look!''eugeo yelled out as he yanked on Hikarus right sleeve and both saw Alice standing in front of the knight with Hikaru looking at eugeo and yelled out to the knight ''hey! Don't just take her we were also there!''.

Everyone by the two looked at them with the knight saying ''my orders are to bring Alice Zuberg you two stay out of this''.Hikaru gripped his right hand tightly as his left eye started to show the color pink in his view as he muttered out ''I won't let you take her....I won't let Alice..leave her Family!''He ran at him with the knight left eye flashed and caused the boy to land on the ground.

''Gah!''he coughed as he tried to get back up but soon failed as civilians held him down,Eugeo took a few steps forward as the knight began to tie Alice In Chains and Connect her to his dragon.

(I can't....move!)

Hikaru slowly looked at Alice as she just smiled and made Hikaru tear up as he remembered the moments he,eugeo,and Alice had together with him soon picturing Selka without her sister.The black gadget was glowing from within his room as it quickly vanished and suddenly in Hikarus left palm as he surround in pink aura.

''Let her go...''he muttered out as The villagers and eugeo looked at him with shock as the pink aura repelled the villagers holding him down,The pink aura around his body as he looked angry with his eyes revealing a name [ZI-O] and glowing pink.

''YOU BASTARD——-!!''he yelled out as Hikaru quickly grabbed a axe beside him and charged at the knight with him yelling,The knight once again tried to the strange he used on Hikaru but it wasn't effective as he swung the axe at his chest cause him to be damaged.

''Alice...''Hikaru mumbled out as his vision slowly began to be blurry as Alice yelled out ''Hikaru! Quickly get away before he get back up!''.Hikaru smiled and said ''we made a promise...remember that when I be king eugeo would be my General and you...you..my queen''.The knight slowly began to pick himself up as Eugeo yelled out ''Hikaru behind you!''.

Hikaru slowly turned his head to the right and saw the knight as he said '' impressive you managed to damage me with a axe...you will come with me to the cathedral and answer for your crimes for violating the taboo index''.Hikaru soon smiled as he saw eugeo as he said something before finally blacking out ''I leave the rest to you...buddy''.

(That's how you and I were took away from our home..we both violated the taboo index)

Hikaru looked sad as he said ''the Hikaru that I once was must had felt like he failed to save you...but I will save you in his place''he quickly stood up as he made a smile and looked at her.Alice looked sad as she said ''The pontifex took our memories made us her slaves...she stole what were precious to us just so to be loyal to her''.

Hikaru nods as Alice stood up and said ''I'll help you but on one condition when this is over before I regain my memories...I would like to see Selka'',Hikaru looked sad as he said ''so realized it once your memories return Alice synthesis thirty will disappear with Alice Zuberg in control''.Hikaru soon made a brave look as he looked like a chibi ''I accepted my fate too so I won't regret my choice!''Alice punched the top of his head as Hikaru grunted in pain by the hit as Alice soon took a deep breath ''from here on I Integrity knight Alice hereby go against the law of the-tck!''she soon grunted in pain as her right eye began to show red.

''Oh no...''Hikaru thought as he soon grabbed her hands and said to her in a serious tone ''stop thinking...if you do your eye is going to explode'',Alice cried as she said ''the pontifex took our memories and now she's does this to us...how cruel''.Hikaru looked at the sky and said ''it isn't her...it's something else''.

(Flashback)

Hikaru was walking home from school with bandages on his face and over his left eye,A college student was reading a newspaper in the kitchen as He said ''welcome home Hiki''.

Hikaru smiled as he said ''thank you big brother'',Hikaru was eating food that his older brother made as he said ''is father not coming home tonight?'',His older brother nods as he said ''RATH project is quite impressive..it makes sense that dad would want to stay and continue his work''.

Hikaru soon remembered ''hey didn't you and Kirigaya san took a job there?'',His brother smiled as he said ''yeah..Kazuto and I decided to take it for learning more about technology and how we can use it''.

Hikaru smiled as he said with a happy tone ''well i hope you and Kirigaya san find what your looking for from it and tell dad hi for me''.

(Flashback over)

(Dad...what are you and Rath up to)Hikaru thought as Alice leaned up against his chest with Hikaru holding her hands tightly.Alice right eye began to flash red multiple times as Hikaru closed his eyes and said ''it'll be okay...''.

Alice yelled out her new resolve to stop the pontifex and save the human realm as her right eye glowed entirely red and soon exploded,Eugeo was climbing up the stairs as he stared at his red gadget and said ''hikaru and Alice must be trying to climb back inside...knowing him that exactly what he's doing''.

Eugeo soon made it to a door as he pushed it open and walked into a room full of steam,He soon realized that he was in a bathhouse as a grown adult male with blue hair and scars on his body got up.

''Well now..who would have thought that you beat young Alice...but mind doing me a favor and wait a while you see I just got back and my muscle are stiff from riding a dragon all the way''the man said as eugeo drew out his sword and thought ''so he's the commander of the integrity knights...the first''.