Integrity Knight 32

Hikaru was shocked to see the commander of the integrity knights to be frozen solid,Alice was tearing up from seeing her commander frozen in the frozen bath water while Hikaru soon noticing eugeos scabbard on the ice as he soon picked up.

''eugeo..what did you do''Hikaru thought as a blue glow appeared below him as he drew out his blade and stabbed through the ice causing Alice to look at him to see him dual wielding his sword and eugeos.

''What's wrong?''hikaru said as Alice looked away and soon said ''those two swords your wielding many people I've seen Are unable to wield to swords but you..you look best suited for it'',Hikaru smiled for the compliment as cracks started to show on the frozen commander.

''Uncle please don't!''alice begged the commander as bercouli didn't listen and instead said ''Hikaru...you looking like your old self...that kid he was token by that clown''.Hikaru gripped his hands tightly as he knew the commander was referring to as the commander slowly closed his eyes and said ''the rest..is..up to..you''.

Alice let out some tears as Hikaru placed his left hand on her shoulder and said ''let's go...''.The two warriors ran out of the room as Hikarus head started to hurt as they came close to a room and entered which made Alice annoyed as she knew who's room this was.

'' Where is it?! Her eminess will punish me if I can't find it''a fat pale skinned jester said as he scrambled around a pile of toys as both Alice and Hikaru stared at him from behind.The jester turned his head as he was shocked when seeing Hikarus face ''synthesis knight zero how?! How can you still be alive her eminess should have killed you?!''The jester said with Hikaru blankly looked at him ''Someone like her isn't going to kill me..because right now I'm going to kill her and save the world from her''.

The jester pointed at Alice and yelled out ''synthesis knight thirty what are you doing he's with the dark territory!'',Alice quickly silenced him by drawing her blade and pointing its sharp edge at him as she soon said ''knight Zero is the future king of our world and he wouldn't join the dark territories side''.

The jester sweated a bit as he yelled out ''you rotten traitor how dare you betray her eminess!'',Hikaru just stared at him as he felt a strange feeling in his chest as he suddenly wanted to slice off this guys head.

A pink crystal was shining in a strange room as Hikaru started to see images in his head while his look towards the jester started to become serious.

''Alice!''Hikaru yelled out as he suddenly was chained up by a sacred art as the jester was standing in front of Alice who was soon tearing up.

''Please don't take my memories of my friends and family''she pleaded as the jester didn't listen and soon purple lightning zapped her as Hikaru screamed out ''ALICE——-!!!''.

Hikaru soon grabbed the collar of the jester as he sounded beyond angry from his tone while he said ''you...''.The jester grabbed Hikarus wrists as he yelled out ''gets hands off me!''.

Hikaru eyes soon shown red as the jester quickly sweated nervously as the image of Hikaru through the jesters view was completely different.

''Shut..the fuck up you fucking clown...''

The jester quickly shut up as Hikaru said ''I'm giving you one chance to talk

The jester quickly shut up as Hikaru said ''I'm giving you one chance to talk...where is eugeo'',Alice soon placed her left hand against Hikarus shoulder as he felt her hand and quickly tried to calm down.

''you stupid knights! You and your pers useless dolls now!''the jester said as Alice stabbed him with her sword as Hikaru said ''your annoying''.The jester swelled up and exploded as red cloud covered the room as both swordsman quickly ran out the room trying to find the jester.

The two soon arrived in a elevator room where Hikaru looked around and muttered ''where did he go...'',Suddenly a platform started to levitate down as a silver armor knight was standing on it as his identity soon caused Hikaru to be shocked.

'' Eugeo...you..became a integrity knight''he said as he sounded shocked as his best friend..his brother was changed into the thing that he and Alice are.

''I do not know you nor do I want to but thank you for bringing me my blade''eugeo said as the blue rose sword quickly flew out from Hikarus waist and floated in front of his owner.

'' Eugeo..don't do this remember who you are!''hikaru yelled out as eugeo drew out his blade and didn't reply as Alice said ''Hikaru you maybe able to save him...I don't know what the eminess did to him but a normal knight couldn't be able to do the art he did this quickly''.Hikaru soon drew out his blade as he said ''eugeo...if I can save you then I will together we're going to save Alice and return home together! Back to rulid village! EUGEO!!!!''.

''Come...''eugeo said coldly as Hikaru charged at him while pink aura surrounded him and revealed a image of Zi-O as eugeo stood still with blue/red aura around him as it took form of Geiz in a different appearance.

''eugeo said coldly as Hikaru charged at him while pink aura surrounded him and revealed a image of Zi-O as eugeo stood still with blue/red aura around him as it took form of Geiz in a different appearance

''HAAAAA!!!!!!!''
''HAAAAA!!!!!!!''

''HAAAAA!!!!!!!''''HAAAAA!!!!!!!''