The broken taboo

Hikaru was standing in a training hall as he held his wooden sword and struck the dummy in front of him,One hit was on its right side,The second on the left and finally at its neck as it swiftly cut through it and caused the head to slide off.

Two people were clapping to Hikarus actions as he placed the sword on his left side of his hip while he closed his eyes and said ''you two want to insult me go ahead...but if you want to fight me I'll face you both''.

Humbert and raios were shocked at first by the comment but Humbert yelled out ''you stupid pesent how dare you say that to us!'',Hikaru raises up his left hand and shown him the middle finger as he said ''is this better?''.

Humbert charged at Hikaru as pulled out his wooden blade and struck him on Humberts left ankle and knees him on the center of his face that forced him to fall on the ground.

Hikaru pointed his sword at Humbert with his eyes showing a emotionless look while Humbert looked angry from his defeat while raios said ''I hear by call this a draw!''.

Hikaru placed his wooden back to his hip while he soon walked off,Humbert yelled out ''you damn commoner! How dare you!''.Hikaru kept walking as he ignored humberts insults but stopped when Humbert said something that made him stop in his place.

''You deserve to executed you damn mongrel!''

''Executed huh...I remembered that word when I was a kid''he gripped his left hand tightly as he remembered a glimpse of his childhood self running towards the chained up Alice as his vision turned pink and suddenly stood in front of a bloodied integrity knight as he touched his head and screamed.

''But even if what you said come true I'd doubt that my calling would let me die''Hikaru said as looked at the ceiling as he soon looked straight and walked out of the room.Later that night shown Hikaru and eugeo in their room with eugeo cleaning his sword and Hikaru cleaning his gadgets as both of them smiled and chatted until someone knocked on their door which eugeo quickly answered with Hikaru curious.

''Um..swordsman in training eugeo and Hikaru my mentor would like to see you''a female page said so as she looked scared which caused both of the boys to be suspicious as the prepared just in case.

After a few minutes the two arrived in raios and humberts room and soon saw the two in robes as the lights were off and candles light,Hikaru and eugeos were widened as they saw their pages thighed up in rope and caused eugeo to yell out ''what have you done!''.

Humbert and raios smiled as the responses as they do anything wrong but before Hikaru said something he heard muffled voice and quickly turned the curtain beside him and saw both his and eugeos page tied up and gagged.

''You...''hikaru said as he made cold eyes to Humbert and raios as eugeo ran to them he was stopped by raios order to hault as both Hikaru and eugeo became frozen still with their faces shocked.

''Hehe...''raios and Humbert let out a laugh as the made their way to both eugeo and Hikarus pages as both of the boys tried to move.Eugeo gritted his teeth as he slowly pulled out his blue rose sword.

''Eugeo! Help!''his page said as she was crying out from fear while raios laughed,Eugeo yelled out in pain as his right eye exploded from his skull and he swings out a sword wave that sliced off humberts left arm.

''AHHH——!!!''Humbert screamed out as his blood was shooting from his cut of limb,Raios laughed as he said ''I never imagined you would break a taboo index swordsman in training eugeo no fugitive eugeo! I hear by execute you for your crimes!''.

Raios leaped out of bed and walked to his sword as eugeo was in one knee,Hikaru stared at the scene with raios wicked grin and his hurt friend he wanted to move but couldn't move.

(Move...move! MOVE——-!)

He saw pitch black in his eyes but suddenly he saw entirely pink with a word in his vision (Zi-O) he stood in front of raios with his left gauntlet was blocking his blades strike.

''Hikaru your using your power?!''eugeo said as Hikaru didn't reply as Humbert was shocked to see Hikarus armored form.

''The legend! He's the legendary Zi-O''he said as raios and the girls were shocked to hear as Hikaru muttered out words that revealed to be two separate voices.

''I just about had enough of you..''
''I just about had enough of you..''Hikaru summoned his sword from his belt as he pulled out a gadget and placed it in his weapon.

(Finish time!)(build!)

Hikaru and raios readied their weapons and clashed with their techniques as Hikaru pressed the trigger of his weapon.

(Giri Giri Slash!)

Raios sword tip broke off and forced Hikaru to slide back to a wall which he soon used as a support to leap to raios and slash off his arms clean off.

''Ahhhh!!''raios screamed as blood came off of his wounds as some of the blood splattered on his leans,Humbert looked scared at the scene he's watching as raios was soon glitching out as Hikaru was soon surprised by his Actions.

''Lord Raios...he's dead! You've...you've killed him!''Humbert muttered out as he soon leaped off the bed and ran to the doorway of the room but soon fell onto the floor as it was revealed to show three holes in his stomach.

''Your dead too...''Hikaru whispered out as he returned to normal with the blood previously on his armor now on his clothes and face,Hikaru freed his page and eugeos as both were crying from what was going to happen to them as they soon hugged their senpais.

''Eugeo...I guess this is it for us huh..''Hikaru thought as they saw a portal opened and shown a pale white man with white eyes as he recorded the index that the two broke and disappeared with both of the boys showing a gentle smile to one another.

The next morning

Both eugeo and Hikaru awoke in a strange room as someone knocked on the door as was revealed to be the headmaster as she first healed eugeos lost eye with sacred arts and second prayed for the new journey that lies ahead for the two.

''Mistress...farewell''Hikaru said as he then walked to the front of the academy with eugeo and soon stopped when they saw an integrity knight but something strange was about this one.

''Swordsman in training eugeo and swordsman in training Hikaru..i am Alice synthesis thirty and you are hear by under arrest''the integrity knight as both eugeo and Hikaru were shocked to see their long lost friend as Hikaru let down some tear with his word became emotional.

''Alice...is that you''