The legend

Eugeo was chopping a giant tree a few times as the impacted echoed a bit,Hikaru was running as he yelled out with excitement ''Eugeo!!''.

Eugeo turned his head to the left as he saw Hikaru running towards him with the black gadget in his right hand ''eugeo look what I found!''.

A few minutes passed as Hikaru presents the device to his friend who asked ''so you found it in your room when you woke up?'',Hikaru nods and said as he raised the device up in the air ''yeah it's as if someone wants me to have this...''.

Hikaru started his daily task soon after eugeo took his break with his strikes on the tree bounced back bit by bit,The device did a faint glow as it changed color to a white gadget.

''We need to finish cutting this stupid demon tree already!''he thought as his left eye did a faint pink glow as his dragonbone axe glew a faint pink color as he yelled out with anger ''HAAHA!!!!''

The tree shown a scratch with eugeo shocked to see this ''Hikaru...what did you'',He checked the trees life with 26 points gone from its large life they both were shocked by this as a familiar voice called to them.

''You two what are you doing now!''Alice yelled out with a huff as the two looked at her with a nervous smile,Eugeo rubbed the back of his head as Hikaru pulled out the device from his pocket and Became shocked by its sudden change.

A few moments had past with the three eating their lunch as Hikaru finished eating a piece of pie and pulled once more the device,Alice saw the device and said curiously ''what is that Hikaru?''He tossed it to her and said with a bored tone ''I don't know but every time I touch it I feel more and more strange''.

A sudden glimpse of the figure from his dream appeared within his head as he touched his forehead, Alice checked the status of the device as it shown a question mark on its life and shown its name...Zi-O

Alice and the two boys were talking about the device as Alice told the two about an old myth of their village,''eugeo..Hikaru did you know about the gods of legendary guardians''Eugeo replied with ''yeah my brothers told me about it when I was younger about the 18 warriors right?''.

Alice nods and handed Hikaru back the device and continued her words ''the legend said that a warrior king would emerge when the dark territory would try to take over the human realm...and his name would be''.

''Zi-O..''

Eugeo slowly turned to Hikaru who was shocked to as he held the device in front of him as he muttered out ''me...a king?'',Alice smiled and said happy tone ''congratulations Hikaru I guess your calling will be a king!''Eugeo clapped as he agreed with her the two made Hikaru blush from embarrassment as he yelled ''knock it off you two!''.

Hikaru stood up and pointed at Eugeo and said ''if I'm going to be this king then you will be my General!'',Eugeo was surprised at this and said ''what me a General?''Hikaru nods and said ''I can't have my best friend be just a wood chopper all his life'',He then pointed at Alice with him thinking about what position would he put her at?

Alice smiled and said ''what are you going to tell me? Be a queen or something?''Hikaru turned bright red at this response and blurted out ''uh!!! No!!..Maybe! I don't know!''.Alice and eugeo laughed at his remark with Hikaru walking back to the tree in a angry style.

(A king was my task huh...I thought it was funny at first but when I had a second thought about it I thought it was great....)

The device was held in Hikarus hand as he looked at Eugeo standing with the villagers as he was chained up.

(But why would a king be unable to protect his friend...)

Alice was chained up to a dragon along with Hikaru as the two slowly was risen into the air.

(Alice...I'm sorry I could protect you...I guess my calling was to be failure of a king)

Hikaru closed his eyes as his device glew a faded pink as they both flew farther and farther away from their village.

Eugeo took a step forward and yelled out from the top of his lungs

''Alice!!!! Hikaru!!!''