The reunion

A person was walking in the woods with his white hair blew in the soft breeze as his eyes didn't show no emotion and lost as he didn't know who he was nor where he is.

''Where am i...who am I...I don't know my name my family nor anything about myself''he thought as he walked into a bright area with only one thing on his mind...he had a job to do but what was it.

A sound was slowly getting louder and louder by the way the boy was closing in on a giant tree being attacked by a boy with blonde hair.

The blonde boy noticed the person and quickly walked up to him and said ''are you lost?'',The person looked at the boy and got a glimpse of a memory he forgotten long ago.

''Who...are you''he said as his left eye started show a tear drop falling down his left cheek as eugeo raised his hand to him and said with a smile ''my names eugeo...it's nice to meet you''.

The person slowly started to feel a headache as he felt like he knew that name...he saw an image of two people standing in a field in a sunset as his hair and eyes were covered in a shadow.

''My....name...is''he tried his hardest to remember as his mind felt like he was on fire with his left eye slowly starting to turn pink with a error code within it,Eugeo was holding onto the persons shoulders as he said ''hey! Are you okay! Hey!''.

''E...ug..eo''He slowly began to mutter out as his voice sounded scared and sad as he slowly looked at him with pink eye,Eugeo slowly widened his eyes as he became shocked by the next words that came out of his mouth ''I'm...Sorry I couldn't save...Alice''.

''It can't be...Hikaru..''his eyes were shaking as the now named Hikaru fell to the ground with his left eye leaking out blood as his right pocket was slowly emitting a faint glow from it.

(A few hours later...)

Alice! Don't worry I save you Alice!

Hikaru was running to her as she turned around and smiled as she slowly disappeared.

Alice————-!!!!

He eyes were tearing up as he screamed in sorrow as his right pocket glowed bright pink and soon consumed him.

Raaaaaagghhhhhhh!!!!!

Hikaru slowly awoken by a large tree as eugeo had just finished his task,The two had looked at each other with hesitation went through eugeos mind due to him not seeing his friend in a long time

''Hikaru...it's been a long time''Eugeo said as Hikaru looked at him with no emotion as he said ''Hikaru...is that my name...all that I remember is being with a girl and then I'm here''.

''Alice! You were with Alice!''Eugeo said as he grabbed Hikarus shirt and caused Hikaru to stand up,The two looked at each other dead in the eyes as Hikaru replied ''Alice...every time I hear that name..I feel like I...''.

''Hikaru...do you at least remember your home..selka and the other townspeople!''eugeo said as Hikaru tilted his head a bit but just caused eugeo to feel sad for his friend...his best friend had lost his memories of him his second best friends sister and even his own self.

''Can i go see it''Hikaru said as eugeo quickly was surprised by this as he replied ''you want to go home'',Hikaru nods as he soon smiled and said ''sure and once you get your memories back tell me everything about what happened six years ago!''.

(Six..years ago)

Hikaru was soon pulled by eugeo to a path that lead to a small village...this was eugeo and Hikarus home village where they grew up together and were separated from each other.