Arc 2

Both Hikaru and eugeo swinging their swords in a zone of data as they soon went into their fighting poses,An image of Alice synthesis thirty stood behind them as Hikaru eyes soon revealed the name [Zi-O].

An Illusive image of Eugeo as a child was shown with a flash back of him with young Alice and Hikaru before he reverted into his current self,An illusive image of Alice was soon too and the same result happened too.

Hikaru and eugeo soon charged at a red integrity knight firing arrows at them,The two dodged and Hikaru slide on the ground as he yelled out while he swings his sword at a purple knight.

The purple knight dodged and clashed with Hikaru as his gadgets glowed a golden glow.

Administrator slowly risen from a pool of blood as Eugeo ran and ran then stretched out his right arm to then reveal the blue rose sword.

Hikaru was shown wounded badly with his arm blood running down to his hand,He took a step forward as blood ran down his nose and a cut from his forehead he yelled from the depths of his soul.

Eugeo was revealed to be laying in a pile of blue roses until it soon became red roses.

A golden armored figure was revealed to Wield a glowing red sword as he clashed with the administrator while an moment of Alice smiling with the sun setting behind her.

Both Hikaru and Eugeo high fives one another as they soon walked away from each other before Hikaru walked into the dark part of the room and Eugeo the bright side as he glowed blue.

A kid version of Hikaru and Eugeo held hands with Alice as they were soon standing at their favorite spot when they were children.