Home

Eugeo and Hikaru were walking to their hometown of Rulid where they were soon stopped by a guy their age with a sword at his side,Eugeo looked nervous as he said ''oh sorry that I'm late''.

The guy looked at Hikaru with his sword on the side of his waist,Hikaru looked confused and said ''who are you?''Eugeo looked back at Hikaru and said ''oh Hikaru this is zink''.

Hikaru looked at zink trying to remember if he meet him before but it was blank for him,Zink walked up to Hikaru and said ''who's this guy eugeo''.

Eugeo said with a smile ''Zink its Hikaru he's returned home'',Zink looked confused as he said ''Hikaru...that name doesn't ring a bell but I'll let him in if he proves me something''.

Hikaru looked serious as he said ''What...'',Zink tossed him his sword which Hikaru caught with his left hand as Zink said ''cut down that dummy and I'll let you pass''.

Eugeo looked worried ''don't do it Hikaru that dummy is made out of the broken piece of the demon tree'',Hikaru walked past Zink and headed to the dummy with his eyes slowly showing a pink color.

''Okay...just have to slice this dummy apart no biggie..''he thought as he first took a deep breath as his eyes slowly started to show a reflection of a armored figure and the gadget in his pocket glowing once more.

''HEEYYAAA!!!''he yelled out as his sword glowed pink and caused a pink line to pass through the sword when he hit it.

A few moments passed as the dummy soon fell apart with eugeo and Zink both shocked by this,Hikaru twirled the sword and tossed in the air and caught it into the scabbard.

''Zink..will this allow me into town''Hikaru said as he tossed the covered sword into zinks arms as eugeo soon said ''come on Hikaru let me take you to the church theirs someone that might help you''.

Zink just watched the two walk away from him as he just thought ''who is this guy...''.

Hikaru and eugeo soon made it to the church as eugeo knocked on the door two times with Hikaru just waiting with a blank look.The door opened and an old woman peaked out as eugeo and her talked and Hikaru seeing a glimpse of a girl that resembled Alice for some reason.

''Your...''Hikaru muttered out as his eyes shook for bit with them soon entered the church.

Timeskip

Hikaru was laying on a bed with his newly given bed clothes as he just stared at the ceiling,He pulled out the gadget and stared blankly at it with him just saying ''Alice...why do every time I see this I want to remember you more..''.

A knock was made at his door as a voice was made ''Hikaru are you awake?'',He got up and quickly walked to the door and opened it with him saying '' Selka..what are you doing here?''.

''Theirs something I need to talk about with you about...and I can tell you stuff in return''Selka said as Hikaru nods and allowed her in with the two discussing for a few hours.

At a distant area out of rulid there was a statue of a armored warrior with a belt holding three coins as it soon began to crumble and reveal a monster.

''Raaahhhh!!!''

A few distances away from it a person dressed in a dusty cloak staring at the monster from on top of a building,''Another OOO is awakened

A few distances away from it a person dressed in a dusty cloak staring at the monster from on top of a building,''Another OOO is awakened...Hikaru you better be in town because the villagers will need your help''.

The monster marched forward to a path that lead to rulid as it grunted with each footstep it made,For the person in the dusty cloak he only stepped back with a grey wall teleporting him away.