2. Partners..?

the blonde girl followed behind eunbi because they both have the same class. as she arrived she saw sinb look up and widen her eyes. 

'oh this girl again' eunbi thought. the tall girl was on her way to the other's seat and smiled. 

"h-hello. we meet again heh. anyway, since we are in the same class i should introduce myself maybe? oh, gosh i'm sorry. i'm rambling. right, my name is yer-" the teacher walked in and ruined her introduction. she sighed and walked to her seat. 

"alright, class, today we will be discussing your next project." he said and the students groaned. "this project will be in duos. and i will choose them." he said with a smug look on his face as the students rolled their eyes. 

"alright, first pair will be mina and chaeyoung." mina and chaeyoung who were best friends smiled and high fived. "next pair will be yewon and dahyun." the two just smiled and nodded at each other. so on and so on. "and the final pair will be eunbi and yerin." the pink head blinked then raised her hand. 

"um, excuse me but i don't know a 'yerin', sir." 

"oh? miss jung please raise your hand." he said and looked in her direction. yerin raised her hand and eunbi looked in her direction. "oh, it's you." she said under her breath not trying to sound rude. 

"yes, it's me. the one and only jung yerin." she said and winked at eunbi. she raised an eyebrow at the girl's change of attitude.

"okay, now that you have partners ,this project will be about love. you will have 2 months. so write a song or make a 14 slide powerpoint about it. about what it means to you and how you show it. having said that class is dismissed." he said dismissively and waved to the students.

eunbi and her little posse met up at lunch and yerin approached her. "hey, babe, i know you're having lunch with your friends but i need your number." 'whoa this girl's duality-' eunbi thought. her friends looked at her with wide eyes. "huh? since when does miss 'i don't love anyone' have a girlfriend?" sojung asked and tilted her head. 

"uh, i don't and miss jung, please come with me." the shorter pink haired girl said as she grabbed the blonde's arm and dragged her next to the door. 

"what the hell?" she looked at her like she was dumb. "i do need your number, love. so-" she reached in eunbi's back pocket and took her phone. the shorter girl tried to snatch it back but she fell on yerin and yelped. the whole lunchroom went silent and all eyes were on the two. 

yerin wanted to tease her so she leaned up a bit so their lips were a paper thickness away. she smirked at sinb then pushed her off. "hm, seems we have to cut our fun a bit short today. i'll see you later, babe." she winked and blew a kiss at sinb as she walked away while she was sitting there in shock.

she got off the floor and everyone was whispering.

"oh my, you two are so cute together."