4. Sleepover

eunbi just sighed at the thought of that weirdo being in the same house as her overnight. yes, of course yerin is hot and all but she hates her. yewon and sojung busted though the door.

"WHAT'S UP FUCKERS?" yewon said and smiled and waved like the queen she is. sojung slapped the back of her head. "LANGUAGE!" 

"hello, irene oppa." sojung said and gave a wink. irene smirked back at sojung. "hello, sojungie." she said and laughed. "hello, eunbi's girlfriend." she earned a slap from eunbi and a glare. "ouchie." she said as she rubbed her arm.

"YES YES 'TIS I!" she said as she grabbed eunbi's hand. eunbi felt her cheeks heat up so she pulled her hand out of yerin's grip and hid her face.

"YAH! KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF!" she glared at the blonde girl. 

"yo, joy." sojung said and gave her a high five.

"and hello maknae line." (dahyun yeri eunbi.) sojung and yewon emptied their book bags. they were not surprised to see alcohol and snacks.

"so, where are seulgi unnie and seungwan unnie?" yewon asked. "they got detention for some dumb shi-" joy didn't finish her sentence because irene and sojung threw slippers at her. "LANGUAGE!" they yelled in unison. everyone laughed it off and decided to play truth or dare. 

they wrote down some truths and dares and put them in a hat. (cause why not-) they played rock paper scissors to see who's first and of course ms.sinbad luck lost. the others laughed as she groaned and put her hand inside the hat and pulled her hand out and smirked.

"make out with your best friend for 30 seconds." she said and showed the small piece of paper. 

she walked over to dahyun and straddled her lap. she looked back at yerin and winked. the other girls couldn't help but fangirl over the action.

the pink haired girl leaned into the brunette's lips and started kissing her. and just like that 30 seconds were over. she got off of her so they can both catch their breath. 

"oh my. i think my ovaries exploded." yerin said and fanned her face with her hand.

"so who's next?"

The hair colors

Eunbi

Yerin

Yerin