22. Knight in shining armor

detention

"damn it, yerin! now we have to sit here because you wanted to be a playgirl." eunbi said as she ran her hands through her hair. "why am i even here? i didn't do anything." she whined as the other two just looked at her.

"eunbi, honey. please stop." jungeun said. "what a kiss ass." yerin said to the other blonde girl. "i don't kiss ass, i eat it." she said and flipped her hair. "girls, i understand you have some issues but i'd like to finish my detention in peace." a boy at the back said.

"and you are?" yerin said tilting her head slightly. he got up from his seat and walked up to them. "mark. mark tuan." he held his hand out to yerin and winked.

eunbi scoffed and slapped his hand away. "ew, fuckboy alert." she said as she grabbed both yerin and jungeun, pulling them away from this mark boy. he raised his hands in surrender and backed away.

the pink hair girl smiled victoriously and let go of the other two. jungeun wrapped her arms around eunbi. "awe, my knight in shining armor." yerin pouted and did the same. "thank you for saving me from him." she said and made a face at the mark boy.

he laughed nervously and left the detention room. twenty minutes later the teacher came back and dismissed them from detention. eunbi sighed in relief as the two girls dragged her from detention.

loona, the dance squad stole jungeun for a dance practice while yuju, sojung and seungwan kidnapped eunbi to go shopping with them. and yerin,

went with taehyung?