5. T or D

seating positions
eunbi-yerin-irene-yeri-yewon-sojung-dahyun-joy

"so who's next?" yerin raised her hand and got up from where she was sitting. she reached her hand in the hat and pulled a dare. she looked around the room at the girls and smirked.

"remove one clothing item each round." eunbi choked on her spit and everyone looked at her. she felt her cheeks heat up as they all watched yerin remove her school tie.

"oooh, eunbi yah~" irene said and laughed. "just shut up and pick a piece of paper." the pink head said. the older purple head rolled her eyes and got up. she pulled from the hat and read "kiss, marry, kill anyone in the room" she laughed and shook her head.

"okay, so kiss sojung, marry joy and kill eunbi's rat ass." everyone laughed except for eunbi of course. "hey yenni have you removed the next item?" irene asked and smirked at eunbi. "oh you're right." she removed her sweater and threw it at eunbi's face.

"yah, what the hell!" she glared at the blonde. "whatever. yewon it's your turn."

yewon inhaled and exhaled as she pulled a piece of paper from the hat. "let the person to your left l-" she began and then stopped and looked at yeri. "WHO THE FUCK PUT THIS IN THERE?" she asked and handed it to sojung to read.

"let the person to your left lick your lips. you can't kiss or touch them." she read and started laughing.

"ohhhh yerimmie and yewonnie." joy said and wiggled her eyebrows. "whatever let's just get this over with." she said and pulled yeri close to her. she closed her eyes and waited.

the short haired girl stuck her tongue out until she felt a pair of lips. she moved her tongue in a circular motion making sure to get all areas of her lips. she moved to yewon's ear and whispered only loud enough for her to hear.

"your lips taste good, baby." she pulled away and yewon screamed. "what the fuck, yerim? you fucking weirdo."

"yah! what did she say?" irene asked and slapped the back of yeri's head. "sh-she said- never mind i can't say." she said and turned the attention towards yerin.

"hey, unnie, did you choose with clothes to take off?" she asked and smiled cheekily at eunbi. "ah, yes, of course." she looked eunbi straight in the eyes as she removed her white blouse revealing her pink bra.

"whoa yenni." sojung said and high fived irene.

"can you put your clothes back on?" eunbi covered her eyes with her hand and groaned.

"why you don't like the view?"