20. Happy happy

the 5 girls in the room stayed up and started betting on who eunbi would end up with. our sinrin shippers were dahyun and jungeun. then yves, chuu and yuju bet she would end up sojung. they placed their bets then went to sleep.

time skip 11:03 pm

by this time the girls started waking up. eunbi was the first awake. she looked around and smiled softly, seeing all of her friends sleeping together like this. she carefully got up and checked her phone. "11:03" she read to herself. she turned around to see a sleepy eyed sojung and jinsoul.

"good morning, princess." she said to jinsoul and kissed her forehead. jinsouls smiled sleepily. "you, too." sojung whined to catch eunbi's attention. she pointed to her forehead. "awe. good morning, sojungie." she kissed sojung's head. the older smiled and got up to stretch.

eunbi walked into her room to 4 half awake girls. she smiled and kissed each of their heads. "good morning, babies." chaeyoung yawned and checked her phone. "it's 11:07." chaeyoung said quietly. the five came out of the room. by then most of them were up.

eunbi, haseul and sojung cooked for the other girls. they put aside five plates for the ones who were still asleep. "wow! thank you, eunbi unnie." yeojin said out loud, smiling. eunbi patted her cheek gently. "you're welcome, love." she replied back and sat next to sojung like always.

yerin got up from her seat and sat on the other side of eunbi. the poor pink haired girl was sandwiched between the older two girls. she forced a smile. even though she loved them she was tired of their rivalry. a door in the hallway creaked and out came dahyun, jungeun, yuju, chuu and yves.

eunbi sighed in relief. she got up and hugged her sleepy friend. she figured since that was her best friend she'd do something different than a kiss on the forehead. she pecked her best friend's lips gently. dahyun giggled and went to sit down. "good morning, girls." eunbi said and grabbed their food from the counter.

"me, haseul unnie and sojungie cooked for everyone." she handed them each a plate. yuju and dahyun looked. 'she seems a little too happy.' dahyun mouthed to the other girl. she nodded and mouthed back. 'we'll have to find out why.'

"eunbi, why you so happy happy?"

-------------------------------------------

sorry for the short chapter. i've been kinda busy.