13. "Do you like her?"

eunbi was on her way out when she saw one of her old friends. she walked up to her and tapped her shoulder lightly. she smiled once she saw that infectious smile on the other girl's face. "can i sit?" eunbi asked the girl with red hair and bangs who was also with another girl. she had brown hair and another beautiful smile.

"of course. the more the merrier!" she said and scooted in to make space for the pink haired girl. "i should probably introduce myself, yeah?" she held her hand out to the the girl with brown hair. the girl gladly took it. "hello! i'm a friend of jiwoo. my name is sooyoung but please call me yves."

eunbi smiled at yves. "my name is eunbi. you're very pretty." she said as she pulled her hand back. "ah thank you~" "yah! eunbi watch it. she's mine." jiwoo grabbed yves' hand across the table and pouted. eunbi chuckled. "i was just complimenting her. calm down, jiwoo~" the red head nodded.

they talked and laughed for a while. eunbi felt her arm being grabbed. she looked up in shock but then relaxed her eyes once she saw it was sojung. "oh, sojung! why are you here?" she tilted her head. "i have to ask you something." she said in a serious manner. eunbi nodded and excused herself from the table.

eunbi and sojung went to the bathroom to talk. "do you like yerin?" she asked suddenly. eunbi was confused about her feelings. she didn't know what to say. "if you do you should probably rethink your feelings." she said as she held up her phone showing the photo of yerin and sana. a photo of them kissing.

"oh..." eunbi said as she fought back the tears that threatened to fall from her eyes. she then realized there's nothing to cry about. yerin was never her's and probably won't ever be. she let a single tear fall and then went straight back to her resting bitch stone face. "are you okay, eunbi?" the taller girl asked in a concerned tone.

"yeah, i'm fine." she said and walked out of the bathroom. she pulled her phone from her pocket to check the time. '9:26' it read. she sighed and walked back to the table with sojung. "hey, yves, chuu. we've got to go but it was nice seeing you guys today." she said as she walked back to her car.

she got in the driver seat, sojung in the passenger. "dahyun called me and told me all the girls had gone home except for eunha and jihyo. they said they're gonna stay at your place and go to school with you tomorrow." sojung said to the girl driving while fiddling with her fingers.

a simple "okay" was all she got from the other girl. once they arrived at sojung and yuju's apartment, the pink haired girl got out of the car and opened the passenger door for her. "thank you for driving me home." sojung said and bowed. "no prob-" just then a pair of lips collided with hers.

she was shocked but kissed back anyway. the other girl pulled away from the kiss and smiled slightly. she waited for sojung to get into her apartment then got back into her car. she felt odd like someone was watching her.

she didn't know it but,

she was right.