16. Here we go again

eunbi was awestruck. she knew yerin wasn't exactly the nicest but a bully? really?

jungeun waved a hand in front of her face. "hello? eunbi?" the pink haired girl finally snapped out of it and blinked multiple times. "hm?" jiwoo laughed. "close your mouth. you might catch flies." jinsoul said and laughed with jiwoo.

lunch time was over and eunbi started walking to her next class. "hey, eunbi!" jungeun shouted from the cafeteria door. she raised an eyebrow. "what class do you have next?" she asked. "oh.. uh algebra 3." jungeun jumped up and down. "me too." she hooked arms with eunbi and looked over her shoulder. she saw yerin and teasingly blew her a kiss.

yerin glared at the platinum blonde hair girl. "someone's jealous." jennie said as she walked up behind yerin. "yeah, you look a little out of it." jisoo said, agreeing with jennie. yerin shook her head. "i'm not it's just these new girls are everywhere." she said and frowned. "ohh you mean loona? the new dance squad? i'm friends with their leader."

"yeah, have you seen their first dance? it's amazing." jennie said earning a glare from yerin. she whimpered playfully as jisoo dragged her and yerin to class.

as they were walking they saw taehyung and his friends coming towards them. "oh you're those pricks fron the mall. what do you want?" jennie growled loud enough for the hallway to hear. jisoo grabbed her hand and looked her in the eyes. "jennie, calm down." she said in a stern voice. jennie took a deep breath and nodded.

taehyung scoffed. "so scary. but i'm just here for yerin." he grabbed her arm. yerin tried to pull her hand away but his grip was too tight. she screamed at him. "let me go!" she pulled at her arm again but she was still trapped. they caused a commotion effecting in many students coming out of class and teachers telling them to sit down.

suddenly eunbi and a few other girls came from around the corner to see what was happening. she saw that it was the boys from the mall. "hey! i thought i already told you to screw off." taehyung flinched slightly at her tone as he remembered last time she punched him and loosened his grip on yerin.

"what are you gonna do about it?" he asked and looked back at his friends, laughing. "exactly what i did last time but with more girls." she licked her lips and smirked. she slowly raised two fingers in the air and signalled for the girls. jennie of course stands by her side along with hyejoo, heejin and yves. taehyung and the boys laughed. "there's five of you." he said.

"oh, you're right the others must be la-" before she could finish, seven more girls came out. his eyes widened to see that it was the school boxing team. "you must not know them? let me introduce them. this here is dreamcatcher, one of the school dance squads and also our boxing team." she said with a cocky smirk on her face. taehyung and the others had looks of horror on their faces and began to back away slowly. he let go of yerin and ran.

eunbi walked up to yerin and softly grabbed her arm to see if he left a mark. the blonde girl flinched indicating she was hurt. the younger saw a light purple grey mark showing up on the others wrist. needless to say she lost it and ran after taehyung. she grabbed him and punched him, not caring about the consequences.

"oh, shit." yves mumbled under her breath and chased after eunbi. "minji, siyeon! help me, please." a few teachers came out to pull a furious eunbi off of a scared taehyung. "that's what you get for hurting a girl!" she yelled while she tried to break from the grip of two members of the boxing team, a teacher and a member of a dance squad as they took her to the office.

she gave up after a while and sat down to catch her breath and closed her eyes. she felt pressure on the right side of the couch she was sitting on. "th-thank you, eunbi." she recognized that voice almost immediately but she was too tired to open her eyes. "no problem." she laid her head on the girls shoulder and fell asleep.

"she really is such a dream. i wish she was mine."