14. Bully

unknown
i know what you did, eunbi.

eunbi
who is this?

unknown
don't worry about that just back off of yerin or i'll share the photo of you and sojung to your whole campus.

eunbi
oh...okay whatever bye.

block this user?
yes|no

user blocked.

eunbi sighed and got out of bed. she woke up the other girls and got ready for school. today she wore a pair of black jeans, a white plain tee, a grey bomber jacket and a pair of black boots. she looked in the mirror to see how she looks. she smiled and winked at herself.

"come on, girls!" she yelled as she grabbed her car keys and ran out the door.

time skip

she pulled up to her parking spot and got out of the car with jihyo, dahyun and eunha. she saw her squad of fangirls and today she felt like acknowledging them. she ran her fingers through her hair and sent a kiss their way. they started screaming and fanning their faces.

eunbi chuckled and then looked over to see her best friends. she looked at sojung and smiled. she looked over to yewon and hugged her. "hey, yewonnie~" she said smiling larger than usual. "someone's happy?" she said in a question format. eunbi shook her head and waved her hands. "not happy, just not sad."

they laughed and began walking to class. sojung as usual went her own way as the other girls went to their class. eunbi, dahyun and yewon went to their class while jihyo and eunha left for theirs.

eunbi walked to her seat which was right past yerin's seat. eunbi felt nothing as she passed by the blonde girl. not a care nor any guilt. she smirked to herself. she sat down at her seat and started talking to dahyun.

the pink hair girl sighed and got up. she walked over to the girl with platinum blonde hair and tapped her shoulder lightly. the girl turned around with her hair falling back perfectly. "yes? how may i help you?" she asked. "hey, sorry to interrupt but you're cute." she said loud enough to get yerin's attention.

the blonde girl looked up at eunbi and the other girl. she just glared and rolled her eyes. "oh t-thank you." she said and smiled at her. "also my name is jungeun." she said as she held her hand out. eunbi shook the girl's hand and introduced herself.

and in the end she walked back to her seat with a scrap of paper with a phone number, an ig username and three x's on it. eunbi waved it in dahyun's face and smiled. "boom." she said as she gloated about the number she got.

the teacher walked in and began teaching. "okay, class. how is the project going uh," he said as he waved his pen around. "eunbi and yerin?" he called the two to the front of the room.

eunbi winked at jungeun and received a smile back. yerin noticed it and scrunched her nose in displeasure. "what did you choose?" he pointed at yerin. "we chose a love song, sir." she said as she glared at the jungeun girl.

he asked why and pointed to eunbi. she explained the details and everything.

time skip

lunch time came around and eunbi decided not to eat today and just to hang with her new friend, jungeun, and her other friends. jungeun waved eunbi over to meet her other friends. she saw two familiar smiles.

"ah, that cute smile belongs to no one other than kim jiwoo. am i right? and the other ms. yves." she said and sat down next to the platinum blonde girl. "you guys know eachother?" she asked they nodded so she introduced her other friends.

"this is jinsoul," she said as she pointed to another blonde girl. "this is heejin and hyunjin," they waved at eunbi with a smile. "and this is yeojin." the small girl smiled and bowed slightly.

a big slam broke the quietness of the cafeteria. eunbi jumped up from her seat and looked over to see yerin in front of the seven boys from the mall towering over a girl on the floor. she walked over to solve the problem. "hey! what the hell, yerin?" she said as she picked up the girl from the floor. "piss off, eunbi. this is my business." she said clearly mad.

"shut up. take you and your group of fanboys away." eunbi said as she sat the girl down making sure she wasn't hurt. "are you okay?" she asked as she scanned the younger girl's body for bruises or scratches. "u-uh y-yeah." she said with a hint of fear. "thank y-you for th-that." she muttered quitely but loud enough for eunbi to hear.

"don't worry about it. just let me know of them or anyone else bullies you. i'll beat their ass for you okay,-" she said indicating she needed a name. "oh, it's chaewon." she said. "chaewon." eunbi repeated to herself as she waved to the girl and went back to jungeun's table.

"yerin's at it again." jungeun said nonchalantly as she drank her cola. "hm? at it again?" the pink hair girl asked. "yeah, she's been doing it for a while,"

"she's the school bully."