19. Jealous?

eunbi's face turned red and she looked down to hide her face. yerin moved eunbi's pink strands behind her ear. she looked into her eyes and smiles genuinely. "don't be shy, babe." eunbi's face was completely flushed at this point. she pushed yerin's hand away and covered her face.

yerin just chuckled. "l-let's get back to the girls." the younger said as she walked out of the door, the older following. upon arrival, she saw the girls, legs crossed with their hands folded over their knees, looking at the two just walking in. "ms. hwang and ms. jung. where were you two and what were you doing?"

eunbi put back on her resting bitch face. "yves, you instigator, mind your business." eunbi said playfully. the other girl gasped dramatically and fell into her lover's arm. "ch-chuu,,, save me-" she said as she gasped for air causing all the girls to look at her.

jiwoo giggled and pecked yves' lips. the others squealed at the cute couple. yves smiled as she looked into chuu's eyes. she pulled her closer and whispered in her ear only loud enough for the two to hear, "i love you, babe." the flustered red head squeaked out loud. "aww~ i love you, too!"

"yeah, well, i love dahyunie." eunbi said and clung to the dubu. yerin gave them the side eye and sat on sojung's lap. "and i love sojungie." sojung protested silently but didn't make a fuss because of the amount of people. eunbi chuckled bitterly. "okay, you two, have fun." she then went to her room.

"uh,,, what happened?" vivi asked as she tilted her head. "well, eunbi's clearly jealous. you can tell by the tone of her voice and the laugh at the beginning. there was pain in there. but the real question is who is she jealous of?" jinsoul said. everyone stared at her in shock. jungeun looked at the dumb blonde and smiled.

"someone's a love expert." she said and nugded her arm. sojung gently pushed yerin off of her and went to follow eunbi. she knocked on her door. "eunbi,,," sojung started to talk. eunbi scoffed. "go away, go sit with yerin." sojung furrowed her eyebrows. "what the hell she sat on me. why are you angry at me?"

eunbi opened the door to face the older girl. "sojung, i'm not angry at you. i'm sorry." she pulled the older girl into a hug and rested her chin on her shoulder. "aww~ jungbi~" yuju said while chuckling quietly. "what the hell is a "jungbi"? how about eunjung?" jennie said as she played with jisoo's hair.

eunbi sighed and pulled out of the hug. "children, please gather in the living room for an announcement." the girls sat down and looked at eunbi. once again, she stood in the middle of the floor. "so-" she was cut off by a ringing phone. "oh, sorry, gotta take this." yerin got up and walked outside.

sojung who got the slightest glimpse of the other's phone saw that it was the boy eunbi has been fighting with. she rolled her eyes and huffed. eunbi sat down in yerin's spot and laid her head on sojung's shoulder. "you two seriously are so cute. but eunbi needs to pick one girl." yves said while she rubbed jiwoo's back.

"what do you mean, sooyoung?" she said playfully but aggressively. "what did you call me?" yves got up and put her fists up, playing along with eunbi. "you want a fight?" the pink haired girl got up and pulled her into a hug. yves felt her cheeks heat up. "i-i thought we're supposed to be fighting." eunbi nodded and turned yves around.

jiwoo was glaring at her. eunbi whispered in her ear, "i win." and sat next to sojung. she sat next to jiwoo and apologized. "i'm sorry, chuu~. i love you."

sana and mina were breathing slowly. jungeun and kim lip were on the edge of their seats. haseul and yeojin stared in anticipation. vivi and cheorry were biting their nails. hyunjin and heejin were shaking out of nervousness. jisoo and jennie gulped. yuju and dahyun's eyes widened. yeri and chaeyoung held their breath. hyejoo and chaewon shuddered.

all eyes were on the two. basically a drama scene. "i love you, too." jiwoo said as she nuzzled into yves' chest. the room went wild. swoons and cheers. weeps and coos. yerin walked in and saw that her spot was taken. she sat next to sana and put an arm around her shoulder. "what did i miss?" she smiled shyly. "just the cutest thing ever." sojung said as they looked at the couple who were cuddling.

sojung was about to get up but the girl was sleeping on her shoulder. she smiled softly as she looked down at eunbi. yerin just looked in disgust which didn't go unnoticed by jennie, jungeun and yeri. "what are you? jealous?" jennie asked, raising an eyebrow. yerin shook her head and looked at her lap. "jealous of what?"

they laughed quietly. they looked back at the two who were now sleeping. dahyun went to eunbi's room and grabbed her an oversized sweatshirt. she put it on her and kissed her forehead. she kissed sojung's too.

"yeri, jennie, chaeyoung, jisoo. you guys can sleep in eunbi's room. jungeun, yves, jiwoo, yuju. you guys can come to my room. there are blankets and pillows in the hallway closet. just try not to make too much noise." dahyun said as she grabbed blankets and pillows for the girls.

jinsoul, sana and choerry shared a blanket. yeojin, vivi and haseul shared. heejin, hyunjin and mina shared. chaewon and hyejoo shared. dahyun smiled knowing all the girls were safe. she locked the front door and went to her room with the other four.

"i think sojung likes eunbi."