9. Her ex

the girls went to different shopping areas. team crackhead went to get clothes. team unnie went to get perfumes and stuff. team maknae went to get shoes. team oppa went to get food. still making sure to send messages back and forth.

team maknae 1:32

"dahyun unnie, do you think eunbi will like these?" yewon asked holding up a pair of red and black hightop converse.

"yeah, eunbi will wear it as long as it's not heels or anything." she answered back and continued browsing through the shoes.

"hey! we should get eunbi and yerin matching shoes." yerim said and looked at the rest of the maknaes. they all laughed and got then both a pair of black and red converse.

they got themselves shoes of course and then made their way to a different store

team crackhead 2:24

they were scanning over the clothes until momo got a message from one of the maknaes.

'we got eunbi and yerin matching shoes, you guys are shopping clothes right? red and black. 🤣' the message read. the crackheads immediately understood what they meant and began searching for clothes that match the red and black colors.

once they found it, they brought their clothes to the cashier and payed for them. eunha noticed the cashier staring at yuju. "okay, hi. i know we're pretty but staring is not nice." she said and glared at the cashier. "o-oh sorry." he said with a visible blush on his cheeks. they walked away, laughing silently.

'is this good?'

and with that they left the store

team unnies 3:06

nayeon suddenly got a message from momo.

"yo yo we got sinrin matching outfits. red and black" she read to the rest of them. she and sojung immediately received the message.

"look for a cherry scent." sojung said and they began looking for a cherry lotion and perfume.

"ah, found some!" jihyo said and laughed.

"good, let's go pay for our stuff

"good, let's go pay for our stuff." sojung said relieved that they had finally been done.

team oppa 3:27

jeongyeon messaged the group chat, notifying all the girls that they were on the way back. the other girls were carrying food for 24 girls.

just then yerin felt a tap on her shoulder. she jumped a bit but still turned around.

eunbi noticed the lack of sound on the floor behind them. she stopped the other 4 girls and turned to see yerin and 7 boys.

she walked up to them and held yerin's arm with her empty hand. yerin was surprised by the sudden action but let it happen anyway. "who the hell are you?" she asked with a disgusted tone.

"none of your business." he said and the rest of the boys laughed.

"really? are you sure because last i checked, she was my girlfriend." eunbi said with a cocky smirk on her face as the boy went silent.

"eunbi come o-" yerin was interrupted by one of the boys. "you're gay? that's disgusting. you deserve to burn in hell." he said and pulled on yerin's arm attempting to free her from eunbi's grip. "taehyung! that's disrespectful. apologize." he scoffed. "they don't deserve an apology."

the rest of team oppa heard that. while jennie messaged the others, telling them what's about to go down, seulgi and jeongyeon walked up next to eunbi. "what did you just say?" seulgi asked, waiting for him to say it again.

"i said gays are disgusting." he said making his friends laugh. eunbi had enough of it and released yerin's arm. she punched the boy in the face. he let go of yerin also and held his nose.

the other boys and the rest of team oppa were at each others necks' until the rest of the group appeared along with some security guards.

"hey, break it up!" one of the guards said as the others pulled the boys, holding their arms behind their backs. 4 girls had to pull eunbi off of taehyung. "you fucking dickheads!" she screamed at the boys as she was escorted out of the mall.

"i'm fine. I'M FINE!" she yelled at the girls holding her as she heaved for air. yerin ran to eunbi's side and hugged her. "i'm sorry." she said.

eunbi felt something when she hugged her.

'i think i'm falling for her.'